Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 10:26:01 AM EDT
What do you do to apply to a department, When I turn 27 I want to join my local sheriffs office!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What do you do to apply to a department, When I turn 27 I want to join my local sheriffs office!

First you have to get your parnets to sign a permission slip.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

First you have to get your parnets to sign a permission slip.

Sheep

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
ha-ha-ha, now i'm looking for a serious answer please!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
ha-ha-ha, now i'm looking for a serious answer please!

Ah...ok.  Go to their wewbsite, click on the little button that says "employment" and go from there.  If they do not have a website with employment information, call the city personnel dept and ask when they expect to begin their next testing phase for hiring at the PD.  Then ask to be put on their list so that they will notify you once they start accepting applications.

Once you are notified, go stand in line with the other 500 guys (who in 10 years will ALL be saying "Fuck, I was in the wrong line.  Shoulda dropped off a Fire app), pick up the application, go home, fill it out (ask mom for a "grown-up" pen so you dont get crayon all over it and have her spellcheck it) and send it back to the city.

If you're po'd cause I flamed you a bit on this, well...you earned it.  If you really cannot figure out how to get hired on your own, I'm certain I don't want you backing me up on a shots fired.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks SD, and yes I know it's a stupid question.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:45:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you're po'd cause I flamed you a bit on this, well...you earned it.  If you really cannot figure out how to get hired on your own, I'm certain I don't want you backing me up on a shots fired.
Sheep

Yup.  It' not the destination, grasshopper...it's the journey.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=76&t=331405

NorCal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top