Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2021 1:01:56 AM EDT
Hey all,

With all the craziness going on I’d like to get one nice factory built AR while I still can. Geissele sells their Super Duty to LE for $925, but of course they’re out of stock. Anyone know of any similar quality rifles around that price range? This would be for personal use by the way. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:15:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Know it’s not in the price range u mentioned, but I just picked up a Scionics patrol rifle 3 for, I think, 1300-1400.  The official patrol rifle of our agency.  Hope this helps.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:19:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Forgot to mention, the lead time is about 8 weeks.  But I did order 3 .
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I know that Rock River has LE pricing.
If your interests skew towards going to an armorer's school put on by one of the AR manufacturers, the students often get a price break on the manufacturers product line
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]
From RRA’s website it looks like their LE sales are only for official use. I’d love to go to an armorer’s school but that’s a time and money issue!
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#5]
SOLGW and Sionics both offer LE pricing to individual offers.  Both are high quality options
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#6]
SOLGW got back to me and their individual rifles for LE are out of stock during all this craziness. Might end up with a sionics
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
IWI does a LEO personal purchase discount of 20% and their "Zion" AR15 is an option. They generally make good stuff but I don't have any firsthand experience with it. I don't know what the lead times are either (I bought an X95 about 6 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped, so no clue at all).
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 6:01:22 AM EDT
[#8]
The Geissele SD came back in stock last week and I just picked it up the other day. Haven’t shot it yet but feels great so far.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Geissele SD came back in stock last week and I just picked it up the other day. Haven’t shot it yet but feels great so far.
View Quote

When the Geissele SD LE first came out, it was $750. Hands down best deal out there. I think it's up to $950. Still a great deal.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

When the Geissele SD LE first came out, it was $750. Hands down best deal out there. I think it's up to $950. Still a great deal.
View Quote

Went to their website too look around.  Dang, those are some nice rifles!
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Get a log in for DSG or look at LE pricing for Proven Arms
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 2:54:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, I wish I would have done it back then but oh well. It was $940 shipped for the ALG railed version and I have no complaints. Only thing I swapped was the MD and grip (comes with an A2).
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 1:58:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Rise Armament is a great company. The Watchman was designed for law enforcement as an patrol rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top