Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#1]
All of our Officer’s and at most stations the Engineer’s have their own rooms and everyone else is in gen pop but we’re at least separated by half walls and it’s more like a cubicle and not just a wide open space.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All of our Officer’s and at most stations the Engineer’s have their own rooms and everyone else is in gen pop but we’re at least separated by half walls and it’s more like a cubicle and not just a wide open space.
View Quote
The one where i'm going is 2 bunk beds and regular bed for the officer. One small room. Personally i will probably stay in the day room.

I have bigger things to worry about like Protocol tests, Map tests and Medication tests. Hopefully by October i can enroll in a driver/op class as well.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File
Quoted:

I'm an officer now so I have my own quarters but Gen Pop. was a lot of fun.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/222608/IMG_20121104_084128-637739.JPG

Sometimes you end up with too much time on your hands and beef with another shift.
View Quote
I work on B shift too.  This was last year and my captains bed @Breedy
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The one where i'm going is 2 bunk beds and regular bed for the officer. One small room. Personally i will probably stay in the day room.

I have bigger things to worry about like Protocol tests, Map tests and Medication tests. Hopefully by October i can enroll in a driver/op class as well.
View Quote
What muni are you working at in the event I get fired.  I want your schedule
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Former was 24/48, Kelly day every 3 weeks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top