Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2018 2:55:14 PM EDT
Going to put in for some new BDU's. Currently wearing 5.11 Tactical Series and I"m not really a fan. I'd like to try something different. What's everyone wearing for BDU's?
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
OCPs
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Tiger stripe, just the pants though.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Propper Multicam  wear them everyday for work just because I can and they wear ok.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Camo and military stuff is a no go. I'm PD and we wear navy. So looking for options that have navy as a color choice. I'd try Propper or Tru-Spec...but seems their BDU/TDU shirts only come in midget length and since I'm 6'2" they would be too short. 5.11 seems to be the only company so far that I can find that understands that not everyone is 5 foot nothing.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Not sure if these are the ones you are wearing or not. We have these (and the shirts) as our class B's and everyone has been pleased with the fit, comfort and how they wear. The material has a little stretch to it so they move and don't bind and pinch.

5.11 Stryke PDU's

J-
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Tru-Spec says their short sleeve shirts have long tails despite the size chart saying regular length is for guys up to 5'9". They are sending me a free shirt to try out. So guess we'll see how it fits. Pretty cool of them to do I must say.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top