Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2002 8:10:54 PM EDT
Botachtactical is selling the damn thing for $95.

http://www.botachtactical.com/intecm3tacli.html

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
But beware.  I posted on this on Wednesday, concerning my most recent order (M3 and long/curly switch).  Sure enough, the switch wasn't in stock (yet they were advertising it?), so I paid 3-day shipping and I [i]still[/i] don't have it.

Botach is now lower than .500 with me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Too many bad experiences with Botach.  I think it was CMMG that had them for about the same price.  Beware Botach.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 6:56:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I just got screwed on an order with them also, I should have leaned my lesson but the price was to good on what I ordered, never again.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Botach RULES!

I don't care what you anti semites say!
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 8:18:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I have orderes from Botach with no problems, but I have heard many horror stories about them.  I have heard that they will ship your order out with no problems if it is in stock.  You could just order from [url=http://catalog.cmmginc.com/catalog/product.asp?pid=18787&ret_id=140058]CMMG[/url] for about the same price and cheaper shipping.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I've never had a problem with Botach and I've ordered from them for years. I've had to wait for stuff that wasn't in stock (like when I bought my M3) but I've always gotten it and for the price quoted. BTW, I was refunded for the shipping delay when I brought it up and they shipped it next day when they got it. They also sent me an apology through email.

Will look at the other recommended site though. Always looking for a better deal. I'm loyal only to economy and reliability.

Edited to include the following: Went to CMMG. Why doesn't it come with batteries? The kit I got from Botach included the ITI factory storage box and two batteries. Those frickin batteris are worth about $12 for the pair if you have to buy them from a retail store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top