Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2002 6:34:56 PM EDT
Two French filmakers following a rookie FDNY FF through his first days on the job (leading right up to the Trade Center attack)
They were with the Fire Company that was actually down in the street when the first plane hit, and they were inside at the original command post downstairs in the lobby.
Watching this...and knowing the fate of most of our brothers and sisters in FDNY, NYPD, EMS, and Port Authority in this film...and the thousands of civillians...All I can feel is a renewed RAGE, and SORROW.
My thoughts are with all who were affected by this COWARDLY and EVIL attack...which means ALL of us...because we were ALL affected. EVERY MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD.
The EVIL ANIMALS who did this thing...will NEVER be DEAD ENOUGH to satisfy me
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Nor soon enough for me!!

May God have mercy on thier souls, for I will not.

To all those safety forces who responded to this act of war, thank you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I would like to add that...while I work Fire Rescue over a thousand miles from Ground Zero...
a part of me died in that building, and I salute all of you who were there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top