Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2002 12:19:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
My sincere condolences to the fallen officer's coworkers, friends, and family. May we never forget the sacrifices made by our public servants...[USA]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Such a sad story.
We lost an officer out here near Seattle last month also. Bad guy got the officers weapon and shot him in the back and as the officer lay wounded, the bad guy came up to him and emptied his gun in the fallen officer.
Why do these things have to happen!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My sincere condolences to the fallen officer's coworkers, friends, and family. May we never forget the sacrifices made by our public servants...[USA]
View Quote

SAME here brothers!  though i am not a LEO, i live with one, and i know how it is.  every time a officer falls in the line of duty, my dad puts a little peice of black tape on the back of his badge.  i hope the BG rots in hell!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
God Bless this Police Officer!

medcop
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:24:19 PM EDT
[#6]
The BG in this case was Martha Donald. She had a criminal record from Chicago. She was 60 year-old black woman w/ great grandchildren.

Reports are in that she had the gun hidden in her ass (buttocks as the media called it). The cops shoulda let her piss herself.

All of the media around here are hyping up this womans family, a bunch of miscreants who are going to SUE the city of Minneapolis as soon as they can.

There will be no trial when they sue, because Minneapolis has a policy to bend over, grab their ankles and pay anyone who sues them for stuff like this.

My sympathy goes out to Melissas' parents.

Link Posted: 8/4/2002 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Godspeed Officer Schmidt.
View Quote

nuff said, Godspeed Melissa.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#8]
My prayers to her, and her family.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Local news reports say Martha Donald had two weapons-related offenses while living in Chicago and numerous other contacts.  While living in Roseville, MN she had 48 contacts with police in 6 years.  She also owned a house in Roseville that she collected rent on while living in public housing!
Makes me wonder why I've done this for 20 years.
May the good Lord grant Officer Schmidt and her family peace.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top