Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 8:14:50 AM EDT

Free quattro razors for women.  Do women really need a 4 blade razor?  Does anyone? But free is free!

www.quattroforwomen.com/go_free.cfm
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:34:08 AM EDT
[#2]
"Girlilla Warfare, noun
Temporarily suspending shaving as a way of punishing your mate for something. Could backfire if you end up uncovering a newfound fetish."

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I tried to get one and it said I have already gotten one. I am sure if I had gotten a razor in the mail I would have remembered it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:14:00 AM EDT
[#4]
These work really well, but DAMN those refills are expensive!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#5]
"we've exhausted our supply"

Not the first time I've heard that....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#6]
My wife and I share our Mach 3 Turbo.  Haven't tried the Quattro yet.  Might give it a whirl.

I know that neither of us can shave with any "lesser" razor since we have become addicted to the Mach.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My wife and I share our Mach 3 Turbo.  Haven't tried the Quattro yet.  Might give it a whirl.

I know that neither of us can shave with any "lesser" razor since we have become addicted to the Mach.

FTR...The Mach 3 blades will fit the Venus razor (and are in fact the same blade, just not in a pretty color) I mention that because I like the Venus razor's shape and grips...If she shaves in the shower as I do, she'll find the Venus nicer to hold than the Mach 3. And this way, you'll only need to buy one type of refill rather than 2 AND the Mach 3 last longer than the Venus.
YMMV

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FTR...The Mach 3 blades will fit the Venus razor (and are in fact the same blade, just not in a pretty color) I mention that because I like the Venus razor's shape and grips...If she shaves in the shower as I do, she'll find the Venus nicer to hold than the Mach 3. And this way, you'll only need to buy one type of refill rather than 2 AND the Mach 3 last longer than the Venus.
YMMV

I've been told by a couple women that men's razor blades shave smoother and last longer than ones intended for women.  Different blade design or something?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

I've been told by a couple women that men's razor blades shave smoother and last longer than ones intended for women.  Different blade design or something?

Dunno...I just know that at BJ's (think Sam's club for you southerners) you get 25 Mach 's for $30.00 or something like that. When I ran outta Venus blades, I checked to see if the hubby's Mach blades would fit the Venus...they doand they last longer.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

Dunno...I just know that at BJ's (think Sam's club for you southerners) you get 25 Mach 's for $30.00 or something like that. When I ran outta Venus blades, I checked to see if the hubby's Mach blades would fit the Venus...they doand they last longer.

Wife has used the Mach blades on Venus too.  Since she is expecting and I "help" with the chore now, I usually grab the Mach3, it vibrates  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

great info to know. Thanks playmore! Since I won't be getting any damn razor to try in the mail I have to stick to my venus.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#13]
damn, and I love free stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top