[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/diabolicalchicken/100_0954.jpg

GREAT PIC, DC!  I love your kitty!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Awww, kitty!!!! Very cute, and not afraid of the snow,  like my friend's cat.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Aw, I like the kitty, but you can keep the snow out that way.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:35:09 AM EDT
[#7]
We got snow today too! It was funny as heck, LilGH was running from window to window, opening the doors and yelling "Mom, There's snow out here too! There's snow everywhere"
And what a mess for our morning commuters, slideoffs, accidents. Not like we never have snow, don't know what was wrong with everyone yesterday morning.

Very cute cat DC, my dogs fought me going out, like they were afraid of it or something.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:13:50 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks for the compliments, all--i will tell maddie--she already thinks shes queen of the universe --im sure this will make her happy  

she has always liked the snow--she goes out and gets all covered with it--she digs in it and would run around, if she had room

she does resemble a himilayan or a birman, but shes a mutt--her momma cat was almost solid black, father unknown
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:25:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Snow and kitty kat, two of my favorite things.  I would love to see snow. There was an article in the paper Monday, we haven't had a measurable snow in Birmingham in 6 years. When I was a kid it snowed every winter, at least once. Enjoy!..............Treeman
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:26:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
We haven't had any significant amount of snow in well over a month. I've used my snowblower 4 times all winter.

Same here...except I haven't used the snowblower at all this winter...nothing accumulated enugh to warrant it.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
thanks for the compliments, all--i will tell maddie--she already thinks shes queen of the universe --im sure this will make her happy  

she has always liked the snow--she goes out and gets all covered with it--she digs in it and would run around, if she had room

she does resemble a himilayan or a birman, but shes a mutt--her momma cat was almost solid black, father unknown

What a beautiful cat!  I wish I could find a 'mutt' like that.

We only got a little bit of ice, no accumulation.  I was sort of hoping for snow but since all of the fruit trees have bloomed, I'm glad we didn't get any.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/diabolicalchicken/100_0954.jpg

GREAT PIC, DC!  I love your kitty!

She's a daddy's girl, that's for sure.  Except when she's in trouble, then it had to be something mom taught her

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#13]
WooHoo!  Snow!  Cool!

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

Every year I hope for snow.  Enjoy a snowball fight for me.

The last one I was in, I got hit with an ice ball and got knocked out.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
WooHoo!  Snow!  Cool!

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

Every year I hope for snow.  Enjoy a snowball fight for me.

The last one I was in, I got hit with an ice ball and got knocked out.  

ha

if only the snow stayed around long enough for me to have a snowball fight two days later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top