Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/18/2005 7:50:06 AM EDT
------
And I quote Hatebreed, "As soon as you girls get a thread titled "The fat tattoo covered maniacs of ar15.com" I'll be first in!"

It'll be a short thread, but I'm in.
------------

So, Hatebreed... this thread should have at least 1 post.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#1]
OK who told people about me?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Here's hoping that this hasn't insulted anyone... only using Hatebreed's phrase for the title.  Should I edit?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Didn't offend me.  I'm just gonna lurk.

popcorn?  check.
barc-o-lounger?  check.
vodka?  (PLAYMORE!!!!!)  check

k.   continue please.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

popcorn?  check.
barc-o-lounger?  check.

k.   continue please.

Should I be ducking about now?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#7]
hey, I don't have any tatoos

txl
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

popcorn?  check.
barc-o-lounger?  check.

k.   continue please.

Should I be ducking about now?

Nah.  I just wanted to see what guys would make their way in here...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#10]

I was wondering who was going to start this thread.  I toyed with the idea... but just didn't do it.

Lets go boys!  Post away!

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I was wondering who was going to start this thread.  I toyed with the idea... but just didn't do it.

Lets go boys!  Post away!

I felt I owed it to Hatebreed because he's sending me an amethyst.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's hoping that this hasn't insulted anyone... only using Hatebreed's phrase for the title.  Should I edit?

im certainly not offended    

im all in favor of a thread with more pix of menz  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

txl

Well I aint Fat but have the Tats and even a couple piercings
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

txl

I don't believe you, please post pictures so we can determine if you're telling the truth.  Patty
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#15]
<my Daisy sense is tingling>
I am not fat nor male...But I have 2 tats...and yes, Daisy...I have Vodka!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I HAD TO BE THE FIRST

my right arm got this at warlocks in raleigh

back of my neck (devil with a top hat)
second one was really fuzzy so sorry ill get better pics later
got this at southern sons next to shooters in fayetnam
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#17]
i have alot more tats but those are my favorites maybe ill post more later
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#19]
You asked for it. The second pic has my wife's name in it.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#20]
September 1945 Vargas Girl

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Uh Oh!

You guys have me dying here....I didn't think you'd really do it. lmao. Gonna have to go scrounge some photos now!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Uh Oh!

You guys have me dying here....I didn't think you'd really do it. lmao. Gonna have to go scrounge some photos now!

Can't back down on a challenge by the ladies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:48:36 PM EDT
[#23]

better pics of the tatto on my neck
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Gonna have to settle for tattoo pictures for the time. I seriously need a shower and a shave before I post up something I'll regret.

Alright, black and grey first.

My crazy little devil guy inside my forearm.

snake guy, or most of him anyway, inside of my upper arm.

Geez, can a guy get some privacy?

The inside of my left arm

My big dragon on the inside of my upper arm.

Japanese devil guy near my elbow. Flash seriously killed some color here, much nicer in person.

Another firey friend for my hand

Some lucky sevens for my neck. Due to flash and a twisted neck to get the picture it's not quite as nice looking as it is in person.

I'll stop there, I doubt anybody wants to see them ALL. I'll work on shaving and putting on some clothes sometime in the next few days so you can see what I actually look like. I even scrounged for old photos and couldn't come up with one of me dressed. At least not half sober

Stay tuned, the worst is yet to come!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#25]
awesome devil tat.. i cant add to my devil but i will be adding to the skull on my right shoulder
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#26]
I got photo albums full of tattoos but ya know , I never needed any pics of my artwork. I have a few , from my mouth tat to my calf tats and even one in my palm that says "Pay Here" that a close friend  did in Sturgis 1990. I will try to get some decent digital pics to post.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:23:09 AM EDT
[#27]
INK!  INK! INK!

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:51:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#29]
oh goody this is gonna be a good one :)

An old friend of mines step dad got Pay Up on his palm.  I watched it get done...looked pretty darn painful!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:57:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:59:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Unfortunatly I may never find out.  I've always wanted a tat, but BRF really really hates them :(
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:03:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Who needs a tat when you have an entire constellation of freckles?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Nice ink Hatebreed!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#38]
I went through the machine and found some old photos that I scanned and took digital pictures of () way back when. Pretty bad pictures, most involving alcohol. Still haven't managed to shave or get dressed yet, (yes, I might need to leave my house....eventually) so you'll have to wait a little longer for anything current.

Me and the wife getting married in the drive through in Vegas almost 7 years ago. Crazy kids getting married on our second date! Very much before fatness and tattoos!

Me giving my cigar smoking wife a kiss for her 21st b-day at some scummy bar! Let the good times roll!

Me in some seedy little dive bar right after me and the wife got married. What a polite young man.

Me getting ready to go to work, a few years ago, back when I still did that sort of thing. The fatness is starting to kick in by now. BEEEFCAAKKKE!

Finally, a picture of our little friend, Sirus.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
oh goody this is gonna be a good one :)

An old friend of mines step dad got Pay Up on his palm.  I watched it get done...looked pretty darn painful!

Ink doesn't hurt.. I sat for almost 6 hours straight for my right arm.. It's more annoying than anything.

J

I've got 2 entire sleeves, chest pieces, collar bones, stomach pieces, my entire left leg, 4 pretty big neck pieces, 2 in my ear, hands, knuckles, thighs, feet and more. I've sat for many 6 hour sessions, and longer. I can, without hesitation, state that tattoos do in fact hurt. Some of them hurt real freakin bad. Five minutes on my ear cartilage was almost more than I could take. The ONLY tattoo that didn't hurt was the one on my earlobe. Some spots on your arm, near shoulders and such aren't too bad and might even feel a little good. Sort of like an itch being scratched. Anything remotely close to a bone is a little unpleasant, especially anytime after the 5 hour mark. Elbows, collarbones, tops of the feet and ribcages are all very sensitive spots. I can't even imagine what a palm or the sole of a foot would feel like.

So, unless you happen to be parapalegic, or have a very unique nervous system, tattoos DO hurt. To say otherwise is asinine.

On that note I've now reached the point where there's not much left to tattoo that isn't going to hurt real bad. It's actually kept me from getting tattooed for a few years because I don't look forward to the excruciating 10-12 hour sessions I have coming.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:06:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I went through the machine and found some old photos that I scanned and took digital pictures of () way back when. Pretty bad pictures, most involving alcohol. Still haven't managed to shave or get dressed yet, (yes, I might need to leave my house....eventually) so you'll have to wait a little longer for anything current.

Me and the wife getting married in the drive through in Vegas almost 7 years ago. Crazy kids getting married on our second date! Very much before fatness and tattoos!

secureshopper.com/auction_pics//matt/married.jpg

Me giving my cigar smoking wife a kiss for her 21st b-day at some scummy bar! Let the good times roll!

secureshopper.com/auction_pics//matt/birthday.jpg

Me in some seedy little dive bar right after me and the wife got married. What a polite young man.

secureshopper.com/auction_pics//matt/drunk-n-rude.jpg

Me getting ready to go to work, a few years ago, back when I still did that sort of thing. The fatness is starting to kick in by now. BEEEFCAAKKKE!

secureshopper.com/auction_pics//matt/work.jpg

Finally, a picture of our little friend, Sirus.

secureshopper.com/auction_pics//matt/kitty1.jpg

Okay, I wanna know, and maybe you'll tell me to mind my own business, but... what kind of awesome job lets you stay at home, abstaining from baths and such.  Sounds dreamy.

[eta: I know you're in the jewelry of course...]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#41]
I have some biker cousins who would qualify to post in this category, but they haven't signed on to ar15.com yet.

They're incarcerated, so I don't see them much.

JUST KIDDING. About the incarceration. But they would qualify otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:33:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Is it true all tattoos eventually turn blue?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Did someone page me?  Fat, tattooed maniac here, reporting for duty...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

you are not fat!
Tattooed and Manical?
Yup
But I like my internet friends that way!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

This post + 0 pics = worthless

Come on baby, show some skin!!!!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Okay, I wanna know, and maybe you'll tell me to mind my own business, but... what kind of awesome job lets you stay at home, abstaining from baths and such.  Sounds dreamy.

Ha! I actually try not to abstain from bathing. That would be pretty gross. But I do rarely get out of my PJ's or shave because I really don't have anything important to do. A trip to the gas station doesn't require anything nicer than PJ's and I'll usually just cover my head with a hat, which explains my unruly hair.

Anyway, I just do wholesale gemstones to other wholesalers in bulk right now, and in the spring I'll do some ebay listings. Definitely not for everyone. It's the kind of deal where I get a few HUGE checks one or two weeks out of every 3-4 months. There's certain times, generally before big gem shows, when people will buy tons of stuff from me. So I make 3/4 of my yearly income in just a few sales. The rest of the time I just sit around feeling useless and trying to come up with a cooler job that will still pay me. I'm considering doing a clothing store or something. Maybe a music store.

I probably could go out and enjoy life more, but apparently I'd rather sit around here trying to improve sales (not gonna happen) and stressing on business, instead of accepting it for what it is.

Been considering going and getting some job just to have something to do for my 8 off months...but nothing really appeals to me. The kind of places that hire someone with a GED and no higher education don't really "challenge" me or pay enough to waste my time. Commission based jobs are alright, but I'm not really into using my skills/talent to make somebody else rich.

Anyway, that's my "dreamy" job.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ha! I actually try not to abstain from bathing. That would be pretty gross. But I do rarely get out of my PJ's or shave because I really don't have anything important to do. A trip to the gas station doesn't require anything nicer than PJ's and I'll usually just cover my head with a hat, which explains my unruly hair.

Anyway, I just do wholesale gemstones to other wholesalers in bulk right now, and in the spring I'll do some ebay listings. Definitely not for everyone. It's the kind of deal where I get a few HUGE checks one or two weeks out of every 3-4 months. There's certain times, generally before big gem shows, when people will buy tons of stuff from me. So I make 3/4 of my yearly income in just a few sales. The rest of the time I just sit around feeling useless and trying to come up with a cooler job that will still pay me. I'm considering doing a clothing store or something. Maybe a music store.

I probably could go out and enjoy life more, but apparently I'd rather sit around here trying to improve sales (not gonna happen) and stressing on business, instead of accepting it for what it is.

Been considering going and getting some job just to have something to do for my 8 off months...but nothing really appeals to me. The kind of places that hire someone with a GED and no higher education don't really "challenge" me or pay enough to waste my time. Commission based jobs are alright, but I'm not really into using my skills/talent to make somebody else rich.

Anyway, that's my "dreamy" job.

Thanks!  I thought maybe you did wholesale, but wasn't sure.  If I had a whole bunch of free time... gee, I think I'd take an art class or a geology class or spend entirely too much time on the internet...  But, I bet those store ideas would keep you VERY busy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This post + 0 pics = worthless

Come on baby, show some skin!!!!  

LOL just for you:

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Hatebreed? I am thinkin' there's a really cool Quentin Tarentino movie to be made from the first 2 pics!

Send him an email! Get you out of the ebay thing!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:09:02 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Hatebreed? I am thinkin' there's a really cool Quentin Tarentino movie to be made from the first 2 pics!

The devil guy and snake guy, or crazy kids getting married and the cigar smoking wife? I dunno, both those things seem pretty ordinary to me. Too ordinary for a movie, anyway.

I HAVE contemplated writing a book though. I'm relatively gifted with words and my mind is definitely...out there. I'm trying to decide wether to just jump right in or maybe go take some writing classes. I would probably never have a best seller, but it might kill a couple years and at least I'd feel productive.

I NEED to do something before I go nuts though, 29 is way too young to be doing nothing with my life.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top