[#2]
MM with a she-mullet.

Mullets are cool!

Lets see the damage.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:24:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:56:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I will add you to my prayers for fast and healthy hair growth. A good multi vitamin and some extra vitamin E won't hurt either I lost a couple of feet (yes, I said feet)of hair in what seemed like the blink of an eye, so can truly empathize with you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#7]
But MM as gorgeous as you are hair won't make a difference.  Plus if I'm spanking the tushy then I won't be able to see your head.  

We want pics...we want pics...we want pics.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:34:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Have yall not been around women before??

They dont like pics when they arent feeling pretty

You're definitely married.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Post a pic! Blur your face out then, but lets see this haircut from hell!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:23:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:25:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Sorry to hear it.  Here's some speedy hair grow vibes from me to you.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry to hear about your Ashley Simpson haircut. I too had a bad hair experience this summer. It got cut way shorter than I wanted. I don't pay atttention when my hair is being done either. I always thought that whatever they did would be fine. I ended up looking like a gym teacher, but that was a couple months ago, and it is now growing out. On the up side getting all of that hair cut off is leaving it a blank canvas for healthy hair to grow in. If I am remembering correctly, you are a very pretty lady, and that means you have a nice enough face to pull off the occassional bad haircut. Good luck, and enjoy the workout motivation.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#15]
My criteria for a bad hair cut means you need stitches to stop the blood flow

For me , getting my hair cut is more of a function then a form , Get it out of my eye's and off my collar , and it’s all good .

--------------------------------- ETA ----------------------------------

Damn I'm in the ladies room again !!!

The Admin needs to make post's from here appear in pink or something when it shows up in active topics
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#16]
she-mullets & gay men .. all i have left to say is matzoh balls

J
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:46:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have yall not been around women before??

They dont like pics when they arent feeling pretty

You're definitely married.

Not currently, but I tried it once....

"I tried it, I didn't like it, I didn't inhale"
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#19]
just shave it all off, i hear the sinead o'conner look is coming back in
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#20]
We need to see this.  

I been cutting my own hair for years, one day I will do a decent job at it.

Dont drink and cut hair, I tried that
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Let me be the first to say, "This thread useless wthout PIX!"

+1
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:41:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:06:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Ms Magnum, keep reminding yourself that hair grows :)

It might make you feel better to know that I have the Hair Coloring Mistake  from Hell.
Besides, I want to rant lol

So-called Professional overprocessed my straight/ brownish/blonde hair, it is now in shreds, frizzed  and breaking off. Except for the white/grey at the temples, which is now BRIGHT BLINDING WHITE and frizzed. Think of Albert Einsteins  hair ... mine comes close.

Gee, and all I wanted was for my hair to look nice for vacation in two weeks. A little highlighting to blend in the grey.  Curses!

Gwen
wigs are the answer
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#24]
No fear, it'll grow back quickly...and in the interim while you're messing with it trying to get it back the way it was you may find a style you like even better!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:04:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Miss Magnum,

Let me say that I believe it would be very difficult to ruin your looks with something as simple as a bad haircut or a bad hair day. Running face first into a speeding train, thermonuclear blast....something like that may do it.

I may be a strange one but that tussled just got out of bed look is HOT and every time I've seen it I've been glad I did.

I also love it when women who normally part their hair in the middle, part it on the side for the day, or vise versa.

The long ponytail through the back of the hatband is always a winner.

While I generally am drawn to longer hair on women there are some women who wear the short look very well. I saw a thread of you'rs where there were pictures of you with both long and short hair, you wear both well.

Change is good.

Some of us are not moved by the glam model types the print media, TV and Hollyweird would have us believe is THE only way to look.

Go with it, you sound like you're taking it very well and don't need my encouragment but I offer it anyway.

Oh, and we need pics!

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#26]
I would have to agree that it would take much more than a bad haircut to ruin your looks...of course it's the attitude that has always been the problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top