Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GRRWWWLLLLL

yep yep, he has my approval.

edited to add...  I would love to see the eyes. The eyes, you can't tell the whole story without the eyes.

Well thank you MrsGungho.  I'll try to find a recent pic that shows my eyes.

I appreciate the advice you ladies gave.  I decided not to fund her of college.  I'm going to use the money to buy a 6.8 mm upper and a CZ75 for myself and something for my parent's home whether it be landscaping or a new driveway.

Good.  I think you were being used.

Thanks Tat.  I have the utmost of respect for your opinion.

For the record, I don't mind being used, just not financially.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Used and abused huh? Just not financially... hmmmm to bad me is married!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I said used, not abused.  I'm sure Freud would've had something to say about your including that in your response.  

I think MrGungho probably has his hands full with you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:46:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It's possible I know a little bit more about you than the average bear but you do not deserve either (used or abused) and you should be setting your sights much higher (not with the elevation knob either).

Would you recommend an ARMS mount for that perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I said used, not abused.  I'm sure Freud would've had something to say about your including that in your response.  

I think MrGungho probably has his hands full with you.

Alright... no abuse..
Yes Mr has his hands really full with me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GRRWWWLLLLL

yep yep, he has my approval.

edited to add...  I would love to see the eyes. The eyes, you can't tell the whole story without the eyes.

Well thank you MrsGungho.  I'll try to find a recent pic that shows my eyes.

I appreciate the advice you ladies gave.  I decided not to fund her of college.  I'm going to use the money to buy a 6.8 mm upper and a CZ75 for myself and something for my parent's home whether it be landscaping or a new driveway.

Good.  I think you were being used.

Thanks Tat.  I have the utmost of respect for your opinion.

It's possible I know a little bit more about you than the average bear but you do not deserve either (used or abused) and you should be setting your sights much higher (not with the elevation knob either).

Tat, you certainly know more about me than the average ARFCOM bear and I have a hunch you have good insight into people.  

I agree I deserve better.  Just how many times does a guy have to cross Austria in order to meet a certain someone though?  

I've pretty much shaken this one off and moved on.  Can't afford to get too distracted.  

Thanks for your kind words.  Coming from a woman of your caliber (no pun intended) it's high praise.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#8]

This is breaking my heart!
First of all, I am upset with your “lady in question”.  
I told you before you left for the tortured land, I did not think it was a good idea to pay for her education ---- I am glad you came here to get a different perspective.

A-train:   She is too young; not just in years, but in soul and understanding.
I hate that you are over there and have to deal with these matters of the heart along with the stress and danger of your duties…

You are so amazing and one day, “the one” will come your way.

On a lighter note:  When you come back to OH, I will find you someone (although, I have not been very successful in the past - have I?)!!!!

I love my new membership ---Thank you!

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's what's going on here. (a little arfcom psychology)

You are hoping that by paying for her college she'll "see the light" and come running back to you.  You have already resolved to pay for it if there is any way you can figure out to do so in spite of her telling you not to.  You came here looking for people to validate your choice, and (as usually happens in these cases) you got upset when nobody would.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You are hoping that by paying for her college she'll "see the light" and come running back to you.  You have already resolved to pay for it if there is any way you can figure out to do so in spite of her telling you not to.  You came here looking for people to validate your choice, and (as usually happens in these cases) you got upset when nobody would.

Norm,

It's obvious you didn't read all the posts.  I didn't get upset when people told me not to pay for her tuition.  What I got upset about was some jackass calling me a loser when he didn't know even half of the facts or background of the situation.  Somewhat akin to your rather half assed analysis.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Norm,

It's obvious you didn't read all the posts.  I didn't get upset when people told me not to pay for her tuition.  What I got upset about was some jackass calling me a loser when he didn't know even half of the facts or background of the situation.  Somewhat akin to your rather half assed analysis.

and thank you for making my point.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top