Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 5:34:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 5:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello Mona!  I hope you had a great holiday.  I did get a Smith and Wesson 38 Special snub nose.  I have not shot it yet as my husband would like me to get used to the other pistols first. I also got some clothes but can't wear any of them until after the pregnancy.  lol
I got a couple gift cards and some angel stuff as I collect angels and candles. Some Christmas because we took two vacations this month.  Went to DisneyWorld and North Carolina.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:16:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
The baby is due April 8th.  We are having a boy!!!  I am glad to hear your holidays went great.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#5]
We are all set for the little one to start shooting.  We also have a collectors edition.  We will probably pass that down to him.  We came up with Logan Louis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top