Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:08:34 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]LMAO[/b][:D]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
someone say boobies?!!
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#5]
So, you're saying that women shouldnt ever have sex to begin with?

Ok.
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, Shooting!
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Really, you have the sympathies of all those men who are kind and caring souls.

The other 1.999,999,999 billion will make boob jokes!  (This assumes there are exactly two billion men on the planet!)

You've just made me more happy than ever that I've got an 'outie' rather than an 'innie' but be assured, we DO appreciate you women more than you might imagine.  (I will not make any chauvinist comments here...but I'm sure someone else will!)

Pardon me...nature calls and I have to go find a tree.  [}:D]

However, being male isn't a perfect situation, either.   It takes lots of hard work and practice to develop that perfect technique that is required to deliver a manly belch or fart, and the fine art of privates scratching takes years to master.    

And women don't have to worry about their prostate swelling up and shutting off the bladder's only exit.  

You probably don't have to slice hair off of your sensitive face with a mind-blowingly sharp "safety razor" that's SURE to decapitate any facial blemish in a painful manner and doesn't deserve the 'safety' part of its name.  And on a daily basis, yet!

Nor have you ever had to make the decision to shave your back or not to shave your back.
(Or your butt, for that matter!)

Maintaining a suitable level of "macho" isn't easy, either.  It takes hard work and dedication, and it's quite a challenge to play basketball in your late thirties with your friends of the same age category without letting them know just how badly you injured yourself on that last free throw.  Hopefully your shin bone won't stick out of your pant leg, which will certainly announce your weakness to the rest of your pack, and they'll turn on you and rat you out to your wife.

It isn't easy for us, either,  but admittedly, probably none of this compares to giving birth to nine pounds of hungry, smelly baby that won't become less of a burden on you until it's living on its own and in another state!

CJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top