Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2012 1:26:28 PM EDT
I have a few Coach handbags I was thinking of selling.  I really want to get as much as possible for them since I spent a bunch on them.  I was wondering where the best place to sell them would be.  EBay, Craigslist, a local designer second hand store.  Where have you had good luck selling such things?
Link Posted: 1/28/2012 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
depends on how long ago you bought them.  I have two older ones that I purchased second hand.  one off of Craigslist one at a consignment shop.  found both of them for $30 a piece and yes, they have the panel with the serial number. (wouldn't buy anything else)
Link Posted: 2/2/2012 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#2]
My fiance is addicted. They are expensive. I'd be interested in discussing purchasing one or two if the price was right. :)
Link Posted: 2/7/2012 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a few Coach handbags I was thinking of selling.  I really want to get as much as possible for them since I spent a bunch on them.  I was wondering where the best place to sell them would be.  EBay, Craigslist, a local designer second hand store.  Where have you had good luck selling such things?

Why not here in the Women's Forum? I'd send my husband to your "for sale" thread.

Link Posted: 2/8/2012 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#4]
The absolute best place is The Purse Forum under the Coach section.  It's like the Arfcom of handbags.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2012 6:26:34 AM EDT
[#5]
After trying to locate them I decided I am not ready to sell the two I found and I can't find the third one I know for sure I want to sell.  oh well, it should turn up when I do my spring cleaning. Thanks for the advice ladies.
Link Posted: 2/10/2012 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll have Mrs-Darkstar117 reply once she wakes up.

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I have sold some at a garage sale for 60 bucks.  It was a 200 or so dollar purse and I had gotten a lot of use out of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top