Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 8:47:25 AM EDT
[size=6][red]What's the matter, you guys don't know no history?[/size=6][/red]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=13235[/img]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, it used to be pretty hot, but it turned into a "stump the class" sort of a thing.

Now, hard history stuff is posted on GD.

That sucks.  I love history.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#2]
So true. However, as previously mentioned there is not the traffic that the GD gets. It is easy to post most anything there and have the answer in a few minutes.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So true. However, as previously mentioned there is not the traffic that the GD gets. It is easy to post most anything there and have the answer in a few minutes.
View Quote

Yeah, I know, I know.  I was just bored!  I spend a lot of time on GD too!
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I love histaory also; maybe instead of quizzes and such we could actually discuss some?

Maybe even some alternate history stuff, I don't know.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, it used to be pretty hot, but it turned into a "stump the class" sort of a thing.

I love history.
View Quote

So does that mean you can't tell me the mane of the only German division designated as a "SturmGrenadier Division" was? [;)]

Just joking.  (it was the 78th division)

I would like to talk more history here as well.  This is one of the only places where everyone isn't the grandson of Patton or Rommel.  The people here seam to have a higher IQ than in most places.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love history.
View Quote

So does that mean you can't tell me the mane of the only German division designated as a "SturmGrenadier Division" was? [;)]

Just joking.  (it was the 78th division)

I would like to talk more history here as well.  This is one of the only places where everyone isn't the grandson of Patton or Rommel.  The people here seam to have a higher IQ than in most places.  
View Quote

Actually Patton was my Great Uncle and my neighbor used to mow Rommels yard [:D]

edit: well there went the IQ points in the history forum right down the drain
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top