Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2001 8:21:23 AM EDT
I want to get a Bennelli M1 Super 90 with the Pistol Grip Buttstock.  Is it legal to add the magazine extension tube if I have it permanently affixed?  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#1]
No!

(D) a semiautomatic shotgun that has at least 2 of-
* "(i) a folding or telescoping stock;
* "(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
* "(iii) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds;
* "(iv) an ability to accept a detachable magazine.".
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I just wanted to add that we are currently searching for the same rifle.
I was just pricing a Bennelli M1 and can't figure out if I want the pistol grip or the 8 round tube.
I kinda think that the pistol grip is going to win out, its a little more comfortable for me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Benelli M1 with a standard stock. I found the pistol grip stock jumped more and it took me longer to get back on target.

I have a 24in "bird" barrel and a 18in slug barrel. I use it for bird hunting and defense. I have tried shooting clays (and birds) with a pistol grip and found I was faster with the standard stock. I sold the pistol grip. I do have a magazine extension.....in defense mode I feel that is a MUST have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top