Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2005 5:03:52 AM EDT
i posted this on the AK build it yourself.  I would love some more input.
ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=51&t=79399&page=1

thanks guys!
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
What you don’t like the peanut galleries reply’s.  

Homemade firearms are the same as any other firearm.  Don’t engage in the business of manufacturing or selling firearms without a licensee.  Other than that it is your property and you can sell it if you want to.  

Read the law or talk to a lawyer if you want a better answer.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 12:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah wombat, i am stepping out of it.  The "im right your wrong (but i can not back up what i am saying with any links to info)" is getting bad.  IS it to much to ask for to back up opionins with facts?  It reminds me of the debate over forward grips on the AR pistol.  One side posts there opionin and links to info to support it.  The other side retorts with "your stupid."    I think the question has been answered and i am done.  The question about how many you can make is another story.....................  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top