Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2002 6:19:34 PM EDT
Tommorrow morning at 0815, I leave for home for 9 days from Barbados.  I know that some think that I am working in paradise, but this is a third world country with no guns allowed, etc.  I don't like being hot all the time, not being able to even have a gun in the hotel room, driving on the wrong side of the road, etc.  A lot of people on this board complain about our country, but spend time elsewhere and you will realize what a great country the US is.  Yes, there a things wrong that need to be corrected, but it is still the best thing going.  After all, how many people are clamoring to get out of the US to other countries?

Anyway, on Saturday, I pick up my new ArmaLite AR180B, a Ruger P91, a discontinued .40 version of the P89 and P90, spend time with my grandson, daughter, and son in law, go home to Tybee Island near Savannah, get ready to go back to Barbados, go through 2 months worth of mail, leave Wednesday for Sebring, FL to work rescue on corners at the 12 Hour of Sebring, as well as the Speedvision races mentioned in the race car thread, drive back home Saturday night after the race, drive to Atlanta on Sunday, catch a place from Atlanta on Monday.  It will not be a relaxed week, but everything I am doing, I want to be doing, it is going to be fun but hectic, working corners is always an experience, my new 180B awaits me, and I will be packing the whole time, which I cannot do down here.

Oh yeah, I forgot, do my taxes while home.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember to tell us how the AR-180 shoots!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top