Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2002 5:18:29 AM EDT
OK...Here it is. [<]:)] [beer][bounce][<]:)]

The product photos & info will follow shortly.

[url]www.castle-arms.com/ordering-legp.htm[/url]

[img]www.ntws.net/keldon/Pics/2002-scoped-receiver.jpg[/img]

[img]www.ntws.net/keldon/Pics/2002-legp.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]

[size=4][b]Use this link instead:[/b]  [url]www.castle-arms.com[/url][/size=4]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/2002/24-varmint.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/2002/24-varmint-scoped.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 6:29:31 AM EDT
[#2]
So there is no confusion...
This is the 2002 LEGP:
[img]www.ntws.net/keldon/Pics/2002-legp.jpg[/img]

and this is the 24" Hi-Rise Upper w/ Bolt & Carrier [b]OPTION[/b]
[img]www.castle-arms.com/2002/24-varmint.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Neither of those links take you any place that actually describes the rifle. Would be kind of nice to know something about the merchandise before you actually [i]order[/i] it...[;)]
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Neither of those links take you any place that actually describes the rifle. Would be kind of nice to know something about the merchandise before you actually [i]order[/i] it...[;)]
View Quote

Was thinking the same...
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#5]
You can get more info here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=33523&page=6[/url]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#6]
So, the 2002 LEGP rifle is a DPMS A2 20" with Stainless barrel.

And the 24" upper option is a high rise flattop complete upper with stainless barrel and this is a separate available accessory and not an option on the LEGP rifle.

That is the way I read it.

Which of those pictures is the actual 24" upper?

And I'm guessing the bi-pod is NOT included.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Both the above pics are the 24", taken with different digital cameras.

Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#8]

[url]www.castle-arms.com[/url]

[b]2002 LEGP Rifle:[/b]  DPMS A2, 20" SS w/ 1|8 Twist, NM Sights, Sandblasted Barrel, Standard Trigger (non-free floated)  [u][i]$739.00[/i][/u]

[b]IOR M2 Tactical Scope:[/b]  Privately labeled for "Castle Arms", this scope comes complete w/ A2 Carry handle mount and 30mm Stanag rings.  Complete setup is being offered for only [u][i]$350.00 [/i][/u]

[b]IOR 16x42 Tactical Scope:[/b] This is an awesome fixed power scope for long range work...  While I feel the quality surpasses the finest Leupolds' on the market, the price doesn't!  These regularily sell for $995, but we are able to offer them as part of the LEGP package for only [u][i]$700.00[/i][/u]

[b]24" Hi-Rise Upper:[/b]  This upper has a SS Ultra-Match barrel that is sandblasted to match the 20" LEGP and comes complete w/ bolt & carrier. Coupled w/ the IOR 16x42, this makes for a varmint/sniper system to beat all hell!  [u][i]$450.00[/i][/u]

[b]Burris Landmark Spotting Scope:[/b]  This scope surpasses most others of nearly twice the price, where the optics are concerned, and it comes with a very handy table-top tripod.  [u][i]$150.00[/i][/u]

[b]JP Competition Trigger:[/b]  This fully adjustable single stage trigger, makes for a very clean trigger break, when it really counts. [u][i]$125.00[/i][/u]

[b]NM Leather Sling:[/b]  Privately labeled for "Castle Arms", this is a black leather sling designed for competitors and everyone else wanting a fully adjustable high quality sling.  [u][i]$35.00[/i][/u]

[b]OTIS M16 Cleaning System:[/b]  This is the kit that comes in a little round belt pouch, and includes just about everything you could ever think of! [u][i]$25.00[/i][/u]

[b]3# Lead Buttstock Weight:[/b]  Any competitor knows this is an absolute necessity when it comes to stability!  [u][i]$15.00[/i][/u]

[b]Ryfle Rest:[/b]  A very unique little injection molded foam rest, that has been  specifically designed for the AR15. This unit either sits flat as a stand alone rest, or mounts on a tripod with a socket molded into the base.  [u][i]$15.00[/i][/u]

[b]Gapper:[/b]  The nifty little trigger guard spacer...  that really works like it should!  [u][i]$2.50[/i][/u]

Link Posted: 3/12/2002 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Two questions:
Can you just buy the high rise upper without buying a complete Rifle?
Also if you can buy the upper can you get it less without the Bolt/Carrier assembly?

John
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Two questions:
Can you just buy the high rise upper without buying a complete Rifle?
Also if you can buy the upper can you get it less without the Bolt/Carrier assembly?

John
View Quote

Yes, but not right now, and not at that price!
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#11]
 Why do actors think anyone should listen to them?  They make their liveing pretending to be something their NOT?   An the better they are at prentending the more money they make.  
 Now heres a thought, Baldwin usually plays some filthy mouth rotten scumbag that's trying to tear something down.  He works in an industry that pedels trash, filthy languge, sex and violence,  boy now that's something to look up to aint it!!!  
 Hell if he was so dam important they would be makeing a movie prentending to be himself!!!!!
 JB

Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
 Why do actors think anyone should listen to them?  They make their liveing pretending to be something their NOT?   An the better they are at prentending the more money they make.  
 Now heres a thought, Baldwin usually plays some filthy mouth rotten scumbag that's trying to tear something down.  He works in an industry that pedels trash, filthy languge, sex and violence,  boy now that's something to look up to aint it!!!  
 Hell if he was so dam important they would be makeing a movie prentending to be himself!!!!!
 JB

View Quote

And why are you posting this here?

??????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#13]
JBA111 has just won the [b]"Most Off-Topic Post of the Year"[/b] award.  Congratulations!  You have reduced the rest of us to:
[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#14]
??  my thoughts too  but I agree
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#15]
First 25 came back from engraver today.

Will ship them out next week.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top