Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2002 7:32:36 PM EDT
MTV finally dropped the last straw.  In channel surfing, I saw that they're doing one of those stupid dating programs.  but with lesbians in this episode.

I'm pretty tolerant, but when talking about TV programs that show alleged 'real' events, homosexuality is where I draw the line.

"Never, never, never, never, NEVER!"...the big green Godzilla-type animated monster in the movie "Better off Dead" with John Cusack

That channel has been permanently removed from my TV's channel list, and I will not purchase any product that I know to be advertised on MTV.
[soapbox]

It's not like I'll miss any music videos, either. They seem to have not showed one in years that I've noticed.

CJ
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
man is somebody a'feared of some kind of repressed memory or something...

I saw that commercial, it was hot little chickies, and they weren't homosexual they were BISEXUAL freak freak little nugs, there is nothing cooler.

And c'mon, they just 15 minutes before that showed Ozzy fixing a bayonet to a Garand and when his daughter said he was "too violent "
she got a prompt shut the f#ck up from both ozzy and son.

The gay is all over the tv, you just noticing this?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been trying to AVOID noticing.  Heck, there's only one or two programs I want to watch in a whole week's worth of TV anyway.   Not much on TV is worth wasting the time of my life watching it.

No, no repressed memories here.  Just a deeply seated belief that nature's way, male and female together, is the only way that's right.

And, no, I saw enough of that to know it wasn't a commercial.   Two confirmed carpet munchers and a bi.    Three perverted losers, in my book.

CJ
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess it's time to fire up the ovens, or is it lions or crosses they use for that?

I'd probably use an oven, save the cross for the really self-righteous fuggers among them.

MTV sucks ass anyway.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Now CMT is trying to be like MTV.  They are showing less and less videos, and more "tv shows"!  Can't the music video channels, play fucking MUSIC VIDEOS!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Lesbians???  I missed it!!!  Doh!!!  

You should have posted that it was on so we could watch.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Ozzy has a Garand?  Got a pic?  I'd LOVE to see that.  Almost as much as the sleazy chicks on this show.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#7]
And c'mon, they just 15 minutes before that showed Ozzy fixing a bayonet to a Garand
View Quote

Cool!  BTW, I worked at a few of his shows.  At one, I stood about four feet from him for a while and got to listen to him berate a guy for completely screwing-up his food order.  Ozzy is weird.  You know that from just seeing him on TV, but TV just doesn't capture how weird.  He looks like a frog and walks like one.  When I first saw him, I thought he was a woman.  He doesn't look effeminate on TV, but in person from about 10+ feet away, he looks like a woman.  It's just not the long hair and eye makeup.  Did I already say that pictures and TV just don't completely capture just how weird he is?z
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey! I'm a lesbian and damn proud of it!
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:33:14 PM EDT
[#9]
MTV took a radical left turn in '85 and never looked back since.  "Rock the Vote" was the coup de gras, Kurt Loder was the undertaker adminstering the embalming fluid and "The Real World" was the final nail in the coffin.

Nowadays "Empty-V" is just a leftwing echo chamber for gay-rights and a perpetual parade of "mooks and midriffs" slouching towards Gomorrah.

Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nowadays "Empty-V" is just a leftwing echo chamber for gay-rights and a perpetual parade of "mooks and midriffs" slouching towards Gomorrah.
View Quote

WOW!!  Very well written sentance, I'm impressed.....seriously

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I had to drop Mtv after they got on us gun owners.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:00:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Lesbianism is not homosexuality, it is entertainment.  [:D]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:03:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 5:07:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Never, never, never, never, NEVER!"...the big green Godzilla-type animated monster in the movie "Better off Dead" with John Cusack
View Quote

[b]Two dollars .... CASH![/b]

LL
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#16]
cmjohnson, what is your problem with homosexuals?  The way I see it, they are people too.  If it involves consenting adults, people should do what makes them happy.  If it were turned around and we were the minority, I wouldn't want to be told "it's okay for you to kiss your girlfriend, as long as we lesbians don't have to see it."  I say live and let live...
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:47:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Wish those idiots would just play the damn videos and forget about all the other crap.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#18]
What's my problem with homos?   Gee, I could rant about that for a LONG time...!
Let me assume a comfortable position...[soapbox]
Short version:

I was raised to believe that there's a definite right and a definite wrong.   I know perfectly well that nature's method, male and female, is the only one that has any useful purpose.   I know that homosexuality, particularly male to male, is beyond filthy.  It's unsanitary, it spreads diseases, and it has introduced diseases into the general population that probably wouldn't have gotten in otherwise.   It's a health hazard of the worst kind and highest risk.

In animal populations, homosexuality occurs under conditions of high stress and overcrowding. It's an aberrant response to a stressful situation, and should be considered to be an indicator of less than optimum social conditions.

Homosexuality is something that should not be condoned, at least.  It should be considered to be a mental disorder that needs to be cured by whatever type of therapy works, whether it's psychological therapy, drug therapy, or gene therapy in the cases where there's a genetic cause...when we have that technology.

I've known for my entire life that my ass is an exit, and not an entrance.   Same goes for yours.    If you approve of homosexuality, then you should find some guy to bugger you and find out if you STILL approve.

There's right and there's wrong.  Homo isn't right.     That being said, I will TOLERATE homosexuals, and I'm not going to attack them in any way, but I believe absolutely that their sexual behavior is contrary to nature and is highly unsanitary, and is fundamentally WRONG for human behavior.  

I'm not afraid to take a firm stance on the issue, and I won't back off or change my mind, since it's been made up for 36 years.  Don't waste your time trying to change me.  It won't happen.

CJ
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What's my problem with homos?   Gee, I could rant about that for a LONG time...!
Let me assume a comfortable position...[soapbox]
Short version:

I was raised to believe that there's a definite right and a definite wrong.   I know perfectly well that nature's method, male and female, is the only one that has any useful purpose.   I know that homosexuality, particularly male to male, is beyond filthy.  It's unsanitary, it spreads diseases, and it has introduced diseases into the general population that probably wouldn't have gotten in otherwise.   It's a health hazard of the worst kind and highest risk.

In animal populations, homosexuality occurs under conditions of high stress and overcrowding. It's an aberrant response to a stressful situation, and should be considered to be an indicator of less than optimum social conditions.

Homosexuality is something that should not be condoned, at least.  It should be considered to be a mental disorder that needs to be cured by whatever type of therapy works, whether it's psychological therapy, drug therapy, or gene therapy in the cases where there's a genetic cause...when we have that technology.

I've known for my entire life that my ass is an exit, and not an entrance.   Same goes for yours.    If you approve of homosexuality, then you should find some guy to bugger you and find out if you STILL approve.

There's right and there's wrong.  Homo isn't right.     That being said, I will TOLERATE homosexuals, and I'm not going to attack them in any way, but I believe absolutely that their sexual behavior is contrary to nature and is highly unsanitary, and is fundamentally WRONG for human behavior.  

I'm not afraid to take a firm stance on the issue, and I won't back off or change my mind, since it's been made up for 36 years.  Don't waste your time trying to change me.  It won't happen.

CJ
View Quote

[^]

Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#20]
I agree. MTV sucks ass.
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#21]
What's wrong with hit bi's?  Check out this pic of my girl on last years cruise.  Oh yeah, we're going again in two weeks, I'm sure to have more pics then!

[image]http://www.geocities.com/balzac72/StefGirlsgonewild6.jpg[/image]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top