Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2002 8:18:10 AM EDT
Anyone use this auto insurance? i just got a letter from the NRA endorsing them. How is their customer service? have you had to use it yet, and did they come through?
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm wondering the same thing.  I've been with USAA for YEARS for virtually all of my needs, and their service, price and reputation make me very reticent to leave them, especially given how hard it is to get your foot in their door.  I may call AIG and get a free quote just for the halibut, though.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I checked it out.  Called them up and they were very nice but said they could not beat what I have now with State Farm.  They were nice and straight forward though.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe AIG is an insurance brokerage house. If you have problems finding auto insurance because of drunk driving, accidents; they will go to the auto insurnace companies looking for the lowest rate. Of course you pay a fee for their services.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top