Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2002 8:50:12 PM EDT
Been trying to log in all day with no success using 1.3.3.  Error message says my version is out of date, but I just updated a couple weeks ago.  

MusicCity.com is also down.

Anyone else having difficulty?
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Im logged in and stealing music right now. The main page doesnt load, but other than that, everything is working on Morpheus.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto Phencyclidine works for me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#3]
me too HKocher
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#4]
mine is doing what you said HKocher,pissing me off huge.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
mine is doing what you said HKocher,pissing me off huge.
View Quote

Well at least I'm not the only one!

Keep getting error message: "version is out of date, go to musiccity.com to update," and "check user name and password."

I just downloaded a couple weeks ago, and it has been working fine until now.  And I have a big file I was almost done downloading.[pissed]

Musiccity is still down for me too...
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:05:53 PM EDT
[#6]
A few days ago morpheus said my password was wrong every time I'd try to connect.
Next day it worked again.
I use WINMX and LIMEWIRE too.
Sometimes all at the same time.
It's good to have a cable modem !
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Guys, I have a question about morpheus.com  Whenever I try to look up that site, it directs me to a site called morphius.com.  Is that the site???  It doesnt seem to be any kind of file sharing site and all the music bands I could find were all no name bands.  Am I doing something wrong?   Am I in the right place?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Just checked Musiccity.com, couldn't access the forums, so I checked the chat.  I appears that Morpheus is down for a while until they can resolve the issue with an upgrade.  No ETA, but expect it to be several days at least.

Damn, I guess I'm going to have to get stuff the old fashion way, $$$, for a few days.

Kingfish,
go to [url]www.Musiccity.com[/url], when it is back in proper working order.  Also try [url]www.cnet.com[/url] and search for Morpheus in the downloads section.  I don't recommend downloading it until the problem is resolved.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#10]
KAZAA is the next best in my opinion, you can get it at www.download.com Its a clone to Morpheus.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#11]
My morpheus went down a couple days ago and I found KAZAA to be the next.  You can get it at www.download.com Its a clone to Morpheus.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Minman,

Thanks, I'm downloading it as we speak.  

now I wonder if I can take my incomplete download from Morpheus and continue it with Kazaa???....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top