Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 5:32:39 PM EDT
I plan on bying a couple of these. Just passing this along.

Since time immemorial, man has had the right of self-preservation. That right, to defend and protect one's life, family and property, was enshrined by the Founding Fathers of the United States in the great Second Amendment to the US Constitution.

Long live the Second Amendment: THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Second Amendment Dollar - on Target!!
I am very pleased to announce that the great Second Amendment has been commemorated with the Second Amendment Dollar. This commemorative is not a currency, as it does not have a face value ($20 is for MSRP only) and is not intended to circulate or compete with the god awful depreciating US dollar. The sole purpose of this commemorative "dollar" is to honor the Second Amendment as an exercise of free political expression as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the US Constitution.

The Second Amendment Dollar was made possible by BudsGunShop.com who contacted Silver Liberty Marketing about this exciting new project. Please visit BudsGunShop.com for "Gun Dollars." They are in stock right now for immediate delivery! And if you are a collector, be sure to inquire about the Numbered and Hallmarked editions of this historic issue that will appreciate more than the usual Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) Gun Dollars. Plus if you are looking to protect yourself, family and property BudsGunShop.com has a complete range of firearms, ammo and accessories at terrific prices. Get on target at Budsgunshop.com!

2009 2nd Amendment - Silver Dollar
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
$7 over spot?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Can people pay for these with Ron Paul Dollars ?

Ron Paul Liberty Dollars
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
$7 over spot?

Please translate (spot). What do you mean?

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
$7 over spot?

Please translate (spot). What do you mean?

spot price of silver is $17/oz at the moment

you are paying almost $7 more than the coin is worth.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
$7 over spot?

Aren't most commemorative coins sold for more than their actual worth?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
$7 over spot?

Aren't most commemorative coins sold for more than their actual worth?

and only idiots collectors buy them

i mean, if you want to buy one go for it. but you are a fool if you want to buy 1000.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#7]
All commemorative coins are always more than the market price of precious metals. Go to the US Mint and see what they sell silver coin for it is always more than market price.

Why do you pay inflated prices for AMMO and Gun. Because you want it. I rest my case.

Let not hijack this over the price. It for people that would like to have one. If it not for you move on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top