Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:04:27 PM EDT
huh?

Man, woman, 2 youths dead in apparent shooting in North Carolina

(CNN) –– Police on Tuesday were investigating the apparent gunshot deaths of four people in a home in the upscale Haymount neighborhood of Fayetteville, North Carolina, authorities said.

Police were called to the residence at 8:08 p.m. Monday by someone who reported there were bodies inside, Police Chief Tom Bergamine said in a news release.

Bergamine said police were able to see the body of a woman in the house before entering. Once inside, officers also found the bodies of an older man and two juveniles –– a male and a female. Police did not name the four.

"At this time, there is no reason to suspect foul play; however the investigation remains in its early stages," the release says.

According to the Cumberland County tax assessor's office, the home belongs to William Maxwell Jr. and his wife, Kathryn. Family friends told the Fayetteville Observer newspaper that the couple have two children –– a daughter, Connor, and a son, Cameron.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Need a little more info
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#2]
how the fuck are 4 people dead all from apparent gun shots but they do not suspect foul play.. did someone shoot them selves and their entire family while cleaning their loaded weapon?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Oops.

Someone didn't proof-read the press release.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a hell of a ND.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
At this time, Dad supposedly did it, say a prayer for the wife and two good kids.

I guess the dumbast reporter was referring to it Not being a home invasion.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6337136/

Exerpted:

Fayetteville, N.C. — A Fayetteville man shot and killed his wife and two teenage children Monday night and then killed himself, police said Tuesday.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]
All the wires show it's a murder from the Dad's perspective.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

very sad. if you want to go then so be it. no reason to take the kids with you. the wife on the other hand could be fair game.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was another Glock gone bad
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

very sad. if you want to go then so be it. no reason to take the kids with you. the wife on the other hand could be fair game.

WTF?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe the LEO's out there are very trusting . . .

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#11]
In other news, an arab man screamed "ALLAHU ACKBAR!" in a crowded bus station and then promptly exploded, killing thirty people and wounding a dozen others. Police say they are still investigating the cause of the incident, but can say it "definitely isn't related to terrorism."
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
At this time, Dad supposedly did it, say a prayer for the wife and two good kids.

I guess the dumbast reporter was referring to it Not being a home invasion.

Exerpted:

Fayetteville, N.C. — A Fayetteville man shot and killed his wife and two teenage children Monday night and then killed himself, police said Tuesday.

Or the reporter was just doing their job by quoting the police report.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Hey dude.. If I walk in on my wife fucking my brother or best friend or during a gang bang or if I find out she is poisoning my kid or what ever I may take both of us(plus third party)l out but spare the kids...  I'm just saying she could have provoked the response. However no matter what the kids could not have deserved that.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Hey dude.. If i walk in on my wife fucking my brother or best freind or during a gang bang or if i find out she is poisoning my kid or what ever i may take us all out but spare the kids...  I'm just saying she could have provoked the responce. However no matter what the kids could not have deserved that.

Kinda like rape victims wearing short skirts heh?  She was beggin' fer it!     Nice.   Stay classy arfcom.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Hey dude.. If i walk in on my wife fucking my brother or best freind or during a gang bang or if i find out she is poisoning my kid or what ever i may take us all out but spare the kids...  I'm just saying she could have provoked the responce. However no matter what the kids could not have deserved that.

Kinda like rape victims wearing short skirts heh?  She was beggin' fer it!     Nice.   Stay classy arfcom.

I never said she deserved it. Im just saying that you never know what he tripped out on.. However no matter what the kids should have been off limits. I cant imagine a situation where i would shoot my daughter. However i can imagine a situation that i may shoot my wife. I can definately see a situation were my wife may shoot me.. If i got caught diddling some child I would be more scared of my wife than the law.

Just being realistic.

Edit: Its like this. I may not agree with what OJ did.. But i understand... HUlk Hogan said the same shit. He could have turned that whole place into a crime scene. If i found out my wife was fucking some 19 year old kid there is a good chance i may lose my cool.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

I never said she deserved it. Im just saying that you never know what he tripped out on.. However no matter what the kids should have been off limits. I cant imagine a situation where i would shoot my daughter. However i can imagine a situation that i may shoot my wife. I can definately see a situation were my wife may shoot me.. If i got caught diddling some child I would be more scared of my wife than the law.

Just being realistic.

Edit: Its like this. I may not agree with what OJ did.. But i understand... HUlk Hogan said the same shit. He could have turned that whole place into a crime scene. If i found out my wife was fucking some 19 year old kid there is a good chance i may lose my cool.

Wait, what?!?!!  You just admitted you could see yourself killing your wife or molesting a child.  You might want to stop before you admit to your meth lab as a viable second income.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Just being realistic.

Wait, what?!?!!

What didnt you get.. if i was busted molesting some kid my wife would shoot me.. not saying i do it, its just a scenario that would push my wife over the edge..  did you really not understand what i said?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:09:52 PM EDT
[#19]
DAD KILLED FAMILY .

But yeah to some of ya it is a laughing matter.

Link here

AND they come to find out The Daughter Called 911 Right before she got murdered.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Just being realistic.

Wait, what?!?!!  You just admitted you could see yourself killing your wife or molesting a child.  You might want to stop before you admit to your meth lab as a viable second income.

WTF, cant you read? I never admitted to wanting to molest a kid. WTF is wrong with you.. Im just saying AS ADULTS, which you must not be, there are situations that push ADULTS over the edge. What i told you are possible scenarios of which that happen. I have made no secret to my wife what would push me over the edge and neither has she.. So what the fuck is your problem?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
DAD KILLED FAMILY .

Link here

AND they come to find out The Daughter Called 911 Right before she got murdered.

And its fucking tragic. Wish it would not have happened. Have no idea what could push a father over the edge so far as to kill his own children...I see no one laughing at the act. just the shitty reporting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:19:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DAD KILLED FAMILY .

Link here

And its fucking tragic. Wish it would not have happened. Have no idea what could push a father over the edge so far as to kill his own children...I see no one laughing at the act. just the shitty reporting.

i read that wrong then my bad .

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  

Just being realistic.

I'd probably want to do the same, but wouldn't do it. My freedom is too important and with that being said...why let some bitch ruin your life, your families lives, etc.? I never can understand some people's thinking. Just like some one killing themselves over some broad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top