Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 11:26:01 AM EDT
i get my email through yahoo and it doesnt matter how many times i check the "remember my password, and keep me logged in for 2 weeks" checkbox,,   after i close the browser and reopen it requests my username and password EVERY TIME
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:26:50 AM EDT
[#1]
cookies disabled?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Yahoo is retarded, but not for the reasons you mentioned. I believe you need to reconfigure your internet options.......usually found under the "tools" tab
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#3]
yahoo is the only site it does this for..  EVERY other site that requires a long on does what its told to..  yahoo is the taliban

but ill check them anyway
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
YES

/thread

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Switch to gmail.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a paid account with Yahoo.  What bugs me the most is that I'll have ~100 e-mails on their server at a time so to retrieve mail I hit the sync button on my email client.

It'll initialize, download several, and then the download count races ahead to the hundreds or thousands.

I cancel, and re-sync.

It'll initialize, show there are 92 left, download several, then start racing ahead.

Sometimes it'll race ahead 6-7 times without downloading a single one but increasing the count by thousands each cycle.

I assume their mail servers aren't sync'ing between themselves, but it's been going on for months, and it'll sometimes take me dozens of attempts to download it all.  And while it's doing this crap, my yahoo mailbox is locked, so it bounces new incoming mail.

Anyone else have this happen?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Switch to gmail.

i should but its hard since ive had this one acount with yahoo for ever and a ton of shit i forgot about would get lost that may be important

now there is a way to make some money..  create a forwarding service like the USPS does when you change address..   forwards all your old emails to your new emails and send the sender a notification of address change..  

well... dang im gonna be a jillion-air
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
yahoo sucks a big one.
i log into my email.., if it will let me, almost everytime it hangs up if i try and check my messages.
i f*#kin hate it
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Switch to gmail.

So They can save every word you have ever typed for Eternity + i Day???

Fuck Google!!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Switch to gmail.

i should but its hard since ive had this one acount with yahoo for ever and a ton of shit i forgot about would get lost that may be important

now there is a way to make some money..  create a forwarding service like the USPS does when you change address..   forwards all your old emails to your new emails and send the sender a notification of address change..  

well... dang im gonna be a jillion-air

Switch to gmail and set yahoo to forward all your mail to gmail.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top