Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:09:20 AM EDT
I don't do drugs but I used to have friends that do.  I cut them all loose after I found out about it Sunday morning.  They do METH, and I'm working out loosing my former friends.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#1]
It steals the soul.

/thread.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:13:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Meth head mug shot progressions over time:

Aside from meth mouth and meth scabs, it makes people paranoid and willing to fuck over and steal from anyone to fund that next hit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't do drugs but I used to have friends that do.  I cut them all loose after I found out about it Sunday morning.  They do METH, and I'm working out loosing losing my former friends.

METH is a demon drug.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Druggies are thieves, liars, and conartists. Get rid of all of them and you'll be in a better position.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#6]
You might want to ponder well the things they know about you.
Consider theft and identity fraud.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Might want to upgrade your security if they know where any of your valuables are.Just a matter of time before they get desperate.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Brain scans show their brains look like swiss cheese.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#9]
It does this.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Nothing good comes from meth.  Your friends will eventually rob you blind, given a chance.  That is, of course, assuming they don't die first.

Cutting them off is not just a good move, it is the only move.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#11]
They will steal you blind before you know it.  Family, friends, and strangers it doesn't matter.  You will not recognize them once they get hooked, they're personality will change.

The physical change, check this out......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS8XY4GMnJk&feature=fvw

ETA: Didn't see the last pic on the video till after the post
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Meth will totally get you laid.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#13]
It turns people into paranoid freaks desperate to do ANYTHING for the next fix.  They will lie, cheat, and steal from their own mothers and children.  They will screw over friends they have had for years.  The ONLY thing they care about is the next hit, and when they get it the only thing they care about is the one after that.  

Cut them loose, change your locks in case one of them has a spare key you don't know about, write them off.  The people you once knew no longer exist. They are dead and their bodies are now inhabited by a soulless thing that craves meth.

That sounds harsh.  I have been in law enforcement since 1992, a detective for the last five years, you can take what I say at face value or not.

This is my opinion, and worth exactly what you paid for it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:26:56 AM EDT
[#14]
imagine all the things they say about crackheads and apply it here. dont just cut them loose get away from them as far as you can. they will remember what you have and where it is! also if you are ever come in contact with where it is made...the byproducts are extremely toxic!!! bad bad bad shit...everything about it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Google up a current pic of Amy Winehouse.

Meth does worse than kill you, for simply dying would have some dignity to it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I watched it take alot of good people straight to hell when I was living in Florida years ago.
Worked with a few over the years since..........  I never let them get too close.

The last one , after kicking it for a few months , described it as popping your brain cells like bubble-wrap.
He said that you never recover from the damage done. Short attention span , memory loss , inability to concentrate on difficult tasks , nervous,jumpy,twitchy all the time.

He has fallen off the wagon quite a few times since then ...........I dont think he'll ever be right.

It's too bad cause he was a helluva nice guy ..........at one time.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Might want to upgrade your security if they know where any of your valuables are.Just a matter of time before they get desperate.

This

My own brother wiped out all my tools from my work Van to fuel his addiction.... This equaled taking food out of my childrens mouths....

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:43:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#20]
meth- it looks good on ya!
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#21]
From my understanding Meth is a drug that targets a specific gland in the brain. Think of that gland like a wet soaked sponge. The first time you do Meth the chemicals release what is in that gland, sort of like squeezing the sponge. Its supposed to be one of the best feelings in the whole world, kind of like flying and feeling the best you ever have. Well once you do it the first time your are addicted. You keep doing Meth to try and get that feeling again but it will never be the same. Just like a wet sponge once you squeeze it hard there isnt much left in it. Well Meth addicts do bigger and bigger doses more often to squeeze out every little bit out of that gland.

Some people end up dying trying to quit Meth. The ones who do quit Meth successfully have a recidivism rate of 95% and end up back on it.

I would suggest never going around those people "your friends" ever again. They will steal, lie, and make your life hell if you allow them to. Their bodies, teeth, and skin will start to deteriorate as they get more addicted due to the chemicals in the Meth. It is made in basements and mixed with who knows what else someone will put in it.

STAY AWAY for the love of all things good and pure in your life STAY AWAY and never assiciate with it or people who do it. Cut the ties.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Once someone uses meth they are no longer human.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I don't do drugs but I used to have friends that do.  I cut them all loose after I found out about it Sunday morning.  They do METH, and I'm working out loosing my former friends.

Good call bud. It might be tough, because at one time they were your friends, and I know it can be hard to turn your back on them.

But the sad fact is that your friends were already gone.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:55:31 AM EDT
[#26]
It turns you into a zombie.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#27]
METH is the one drug that can make you think less than Libertarian thoughts about recreational drugs.

Edit...I think the Chinese would just execute them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#29]
I coached a kid in pee-wee football that got into that stuff after he dropped out of school. He was a pretty good player with a a big smile when I knew him. Years later he was arrested ON FEDERAL PEN PROPERTY! at about two in the morning AFTER shooting out his rear window and screaming about being chased by somebody. The corrections officers got him and he ended up in a straight jacket from what his Dad told me. BAD STUFF.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Zombies really do walk the earth. We just call them meth heads.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Meth makes your hair all crazy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But the sad fact is that your friends were already gone.

You did the right thing.

Now you need to distance yourself from them.......and, sorry to say, watch you back for theft.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#34]
All of the reasons people are told to never try any drug are all valid when it comes to meth.

There's nothing else out there that can fuck up a life as quickly,comprehensively and irreversibly as crank.

I am pretty sure that one girl isn't just a methhead though.That's without a doubt a zombie bite on her neck;she's about 95% turned herself.

As has been said,they have NO respect for themselves so don't expect the slightest towards you,your loved ones or your property.Keep em away,far away.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It turns people into paranoid freaks desperate to do ANYTHING for the next fix.  They will lie, cheat, and steal from their own mothers and children.  They will screw over friends they have had for years.  The ONLY thing they care about is the next hit, and when they get it the only thing they care about is the one after that.  

Cut them loose, change your locks in case one of them has a spare key you don't know about, write them off.  The people you once knew no longer exist. They are dead and their bodies are now inhabited by a soulless thing that craves meth.

That sounds harsh.  I have been in law enforcement since 1992, a detective for the last five years, you can take what I say at face value or not.

You sir are right. My oldest daughter is hooked. Messed up times ahead for them.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#36]
This site Erowid will tell you all the horror stories about every drug out their.  If you have some free time read the stories about any of the hard drugs.  I promise they will make never you want to even try that shit once.  Nothing good comes out of it, ever.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

METH is the one drug that can make you think less than Libertarian thoughts about recreational drugs.  

Seriously true.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Meth ruins lives.

Not just the lives of the user.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You might want to ponder well the things they know about you.
Consider theft and identity fraud.

I had my deadbolt changed today.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:15:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Start reinforcing the door and door frame, and add locks to the windows...
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#41]
It rewires the brain, reprogramming the person into a drug-seeking zombie.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir are right. My oldest daughter is hooked. Messed up times ahead for them.

You have my sympathies.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't worry about myself nor my wife (neither of us has smoked nor drunk liquor, let alone done any hardcore drugs) but I worry about my kids being exposed to this stuff at a young age.  I need to have a talk with them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:21:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Meth will totally get you laid.

That is the funniest thing I've seen all day.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Nothing I can add to this..other than surprise that none of our GD Doper apologists havent shown up yet.  I know of MAYBE 3 people who have successfully kicked Meth.. every other one was just a countown to an early grave once they got hooked.  thank god we dont have a lab problem where I am yet.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Meth should be legalized just like booze and cigarettes, then TAXED like booze and cigarettes.  It should be sold right next to the packs of Marlboros.  A person has the right to put whatever they want to in their own body. Stop the WOD!
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:26:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Uh... no.

I don't care fuck-all about meth or methheads.

The WoD? Now, that scares me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#48]
all my "bits" are shriveled up now
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#49]
The addiction changes them.  The high is awesome, but the desire for that high will never really go away, and for 99% of people, that desire will eventually consume their daily lives.

Most hardcore drugs have this problem where the original high can never really be attained again, and further use requires more drugs to get close to that high.  

That and the fact that meth is made with a myriad of chemicals that would eat the paint off your car.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#50]
I destroys the bodies dopamine and serotonin receptors for ever.  They are responsible for you moods.  You will never feel normal after using meth for any time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top