Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 4:04:15 AM EDT
Just the same as the past two months, I walk out side at 3-4-5 am to take out the puppy and what do I see?  Another shitbag looking into cars & apartments and then when he notices me, tries to walk around the apartments looking nonchalant, ingognito etc...I act as if nothing is up all the while watching him out of the corner of my eye...he sees me watching him and tries to walk away...a few minutes later he's back and I'm on the phone calling the LEO's (They know me by name now--oh boy) Hi satcong they say as they drive up....no sign of him you must have scared him off.

This is how it always ends....I call the cops and they're too late...I could look at the situation this way: At least MAYBE I saved someones car from being broken  into...then again the breaking in may have already been done and its dark so no one noticed yet...

I hate living next to Guadalupe road...

Can't wait till the new house is finished (40 days to close) and we can live in a house finally.

I'm sick of apartments and I'm sick of assholes who think everyone elses hard earned goodies somehow 'belong' to them by default.

Fu*K them.  One of these days I'm going to tackle the SOB and kick the shit out of him and THEN call the police.

I know I know...rant mode off.

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:10:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Fu*K them.  One of these days I'm going to tackle the SOB and kick the shit out of him and THEN call the police.
View Quote

But then you risk the chance of him turning the tables on the "attacker" when the cops show up. "Honest officer, I was just walking through the parking lot to my girlfriends house when this lunatic chased me down for no reason!".

I'd probably kick the shit out of him and just let him lay [:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Good lookin out. Yes on the Bust ass, then call. Them Pr*&ks get away with honest peoples belongings,Not to mention they usually only get a slap on the wrist, then back on the streets to ROB again.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:13:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Very frustrating situation.  DO look at it as saving someones car from being broken into.  Still makes you want to lay in wait for the sob's.  Good luck on the new house.

Tate
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:22:53 AM EDT
[#4]
satcong -
You are the essence of good security.  You never know how well it's working, because there is never a documentable problem. (Hmmm, does that mean we don't have any problems or is security {in your case, a concerned resident} preventing problems from occurring)?  A real Catch-22 situation.  Keep up the vigilance and if you're gonna K.B. wear your nomex hood and gloves!  Then call the P.D. and report a man moaning in pain in the parking lot LOL!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:29:59 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.soft.net.uk/entrinet/images/pictures/F4_1_v1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.soft.net.uk/entrinet/images/pictures/Explode_1_v1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:30:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Things that make you go BOOM!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 5:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

But then you risk the chance of him turning the tables on the "attacker" when the cops show up. "Honest officer, I was just walking through the parking lot to my girlfriends house when this lunatic chased me down for no reason!".

I'd probably kick the shit out of him and just let him lay [:)]
View Quote

Just make sure he doesn't even know you're coming till you thump him upside the head. Once he's knocked out cold you can kick all you want without him making any noise, and don't forget to smash his fingers or hands with a hammer so he won't be picking anything up in the future.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#8]
A baseball bat to both kneecaps will have this scumbag running his B & E sideline from a wheelchair!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:18:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:33:08 AM EDT
[#10]
A very accurate pellet rifle in the 800 to 1000FPS range would be QUITE the deterrent.  Load a few pellets into this guy's anatomy the next time, and he won't be back.  Though it may be tempting, avoid taking head shots.

A few good flash photos would be a good thing, too.

CJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top