Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2009 7:42:10 AM EDT

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/21/garrido.black.box/index.html

OAKLEY, California (CNN) –– The black box sat inside a cabinet. Philip Garrido had given it to a friend for safekeeping, and that's where the friend kept it.

"He feels he can speak to you and me and everyone else using this box," said Garrido's friend and former business client, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "He was a whack job, but he was a whack job who sounded like he had a really good heart."

Garrido and his wife, Nancy, were arrested last month and charged on more than two dozen counts, including kidnapping and rape. Authorities say the Garridos held Jaycee Dugard, 29, captive for nearly two decades in their backyard. Both have pleaded not guilty. Authorities have said Garrido, a registered sex offender, fathered Dugard's two children.

More at Link

Garrido: seat right here sweetie and don't say a word.

Garrido: Huh? the box says you think I am attractive.

Little Girl: No it didn't I wasn't thinking that

Garrido: we all have sub-conscious thoughts we aren't aware of. This box helps me hear yours, now Shut-Up like I told you to.

Little Girl: Nooooo Stop

So what do you guys think his box really is?

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The Mother of all E-Meters?

Obviously,it failed to tell him he was a crazy motherfucker that should have killed himself decades ago.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:44:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Mother of all E-Meters?

Obviously,it failed to tell him he was a crazy motherfucker that should have killed himself decades ago.

I'm going to go with this.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Garrido said on TV that when the whole story was told it would be "heart warming". I cant wait to hear it!
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if it shines a golden light when you open it up... Marcellus wants it back.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#6]
its got plugs the front for audio/visual like my television....
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Fucking nutjob.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#8]
point and click.

(with a loaded revolver).

that's about all I need to know about anything else this guy has to say.   I can't imagine what it's like for the parents of the girl - notably how "attached" she probably became to that ******** after 2 decades of dependancy and having 2 of his children.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wonder if it shines a golden light when you open it up... Marcellus wants it back.

Too bad Jules and Vincent didn't get to him before he got to Jaycee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top