Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 5:53:58 PM EDT
Having your loud obnoxious neighbor answer the door drunk and start cussing at the cops and then having it escalate into a dog pile of cops on top our your loud, obnoxious, drunk neighbor.

My favorite phrase overheard "I can play my music...fuck you. Music isn't illegal, fuck you"

Funny how when anyone else in the neighborhood plays music he isn't forced to listen to it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
So did you call, or did another PO'ed neighbor?

Oh, and you fail because there's no link to the youtube vid.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
only thing better than that is if they tazed him.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Was there a camera crew behind the cops as well?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Hmmmm

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#6]
eh, I would have went over there and told him to shut the fuck up myself. I want as little interaction with the police as possible.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Having your loud obnoxious neighbor not pay the property taxes on the house they bought for cash 3 years ago and buying the tax certifacate from the county

Fixed it for ya

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#8]
That happened to me several times before I quit drinking, amazingly I have not been arrested since.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Haha
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

one day they came for my neighbor on my right, and i ignored it, a while later they came for my neighbor across the street, and i said they deserved it, then they came for my neighbor on the left of me, and i stood silent, then they came for me and noone said a thing since noone was left..

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, that's awesome.  It also reminds me of a party I was at in college.

I was hanging out at my roommate's frat house on the front porch drinking rum with him and some of of the frat guys, and some girls, and the fraternity next door was also having a party.  A cop showed up to the party next door (never found out why he was initially there), and went inside.  A couple minutes later, the street was swarming with cop cars, and cops were running into the house at full speed.  Then they dragged out this beat-up guy who evidently punched the first cop in the house in the face.  Ooops.  He was also yelling things about "pigs" and "fuck you" this and "fuck you" that.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I called, not sure how many others did too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#14]
If they didn't shoot the dog it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
eh, I would have went over there and told him to shut the fuck up myself. I want as little interaction with the police as possible.

You are willing to deal with loud, obnoxious, inconsiderate drunken aholes in person and give them a courtesy option. I am not.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

one day they came for my neighbor on my right, and i ignored it, a while later they came for my neighbor across the street, and i said they deserved it, then they came for my neighbor on the left of me, and i stood silent, then they came for me and noone said a thing since noone was left..

Or you could just turn your music down so you can hear it but it doesn't fuck with your neighbors.

Funny how everyone else does that and the police haven't come for me or my neighbors in the ten years I've lived here. Just this jackass.

Guess we shouldn't call the cops on people who rob and steal either or the police might "come for them."

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Same thing happened to me.

Loud ass neighbor across the street had the cops called for a noise complaint 20+ times. As usual, they come and tell the wife to turn the music down (who then plays the 'no habla english' bullshit). ironically, they had a spanish speaking cop there (both of them knew she was full of it) only to have her throw her phone at them and go after the other cop, biting, screaming, kicking and spitting.

She BOUNCED off of the driveway.

Now I have a local felon who is VERY VERY quiet.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Why can't this happen to my obnoxious neighbor???

I've always heard it said that, no matter where you move, the Clampits always moved their first.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#20]

You're doing it wrong.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top