Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 5:44:44 AM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-XEMlMRP-M&feature=player_embedded

THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY THIS YEARS... BITCHES!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:46:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Still drunk??
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:48:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Hogshit.  Crosby is gonna hurt his vagina first game of the season, then the Bruins are gonna come in and take the cup.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:49:16 AM EDT
[#3]
They still don't have quality goaltending. They'd better score 7 goals a game because they're going to give up 6.

That said, yeah, to me the Hawks are #1 in the West right now. I just hope someone spears Kane in the nads in the Conf. Finals so he can know what Lidstrom went through.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:51:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hogshit.  Crosby is gonna hurt his vagina first game of the season, then the Bruins are gonna come in and take the cup.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:11:12 AM EDT
[#5]
WTF?   I hate that when they start playing hockey during the fight!  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:18:54 AM EDT
[#6]
FCBH.

ST LOUIS BLUES ARE GONNA TAKE IT ALL THIS YEAR!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:25:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
FCBH.

back away from the crack pipe bro
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:58:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
FCBH.

back away from the crack pipe bro

My bad.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Crosby is going to meet Pronger's elbow, and then cry like a little bitch to the media.
Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Crosby is going to meet Pronger's elbow, and then cry like a little bitch to the media.

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

FUCK CROSBY!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

You do realize he doesn't play for you guys anymore, right?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that the Pens and Fliers are in the same division, and have to play each other 6 times a year , right

Not that a Redwings fan would know anything about hard hitting and gritty hockey. And why are posting in a thread about hockey fights? The Redwings don't fight

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that the Pens and Fliers are in the same division, and have to play each other 6 times a year , right

Not that a Redwings fan would know anything about hard hitting and gritty hockey. And why are posting in a thread about hockey fights? The Redwings don't fight

Begs to differ.

Nowadays? We'll trade goonery for championships.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
FUCK CROSBY!

+ infinity
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/ehordi/f04probert.jpg

Begs to differ.

Nowadays? We'll trade goonery for championships. losing to the Pens and pussy Crosby

Fixed

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I normally only watch Wings games but I will make it a point to watch some Flyers-Pens games just to watch Pronger create havoc.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

FUCK CROSBY!
Ya but I bet you'd love to have him playing for you

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Go Tampa Lightning!!

Who cares if they suck... They are local
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:03:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I normally only watch Wings games but I will make it a point to watch some Flyers-Pens games just to watch Pronger create havoc.

What does a Maine boy know about hockey?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

FUCK CROSBY!
Ya but I bet you'd love to have him playing for you

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!

until then...
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Let's just hope Dallas has enough cash to make payroll every week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top