Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 8:49:31 AM EDT
WHAT THE FUCK???? the dumb bitch cant even decide to vote Noooooo funding for ASSCORN??? one of the most RACIST,CORRUPT, AMERICAN HATING, CONSERVATIVE HATING  PIECES OF SHIT ORGANIZATIONS this country has ever seen!!!!!!!! what the fuck KAY????????????? what says TEXAS???
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:52:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Was she present for the vote?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#2]
You are just now hearing about this run for gov?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#3]
She is an idiot...my sister's friend works for her.

She thinks KBH is a complete bitch, too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:54:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#5]
KBH was never going to get my vote over Rick.

Ain't.  No.  Way.

HH
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#6]

She is on the way out and she knows it.  The only thing I can say in her defense is that she is a good support of the RKBA, although she lost my support when she flopped on illegal immigration.

Rick Perry will cream her here.  At least he has been stepping up rhetoric.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Is she hot?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No, she was in Texas for a fund raiser for her campaign.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:00:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You are just now hearing about this run for gov?

um no there genius. it is an after judgement.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Just say no to KBH

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, she was in Texas for a fund raiser for her campaign.

and why the fuck not??????????? it was an IMPORTANT VOTE!!!!!!!!!!! and the fact she is WEAK on ILLEGAL immigrants, means NOOOOOOOOOO vote from me!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Any slim chance of that Rino getting my vote just disappeared.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She is on the way out and she knows it.  The only thing I can say in her defense is that she is a good support of the RKBA, although she lost my support when she flopped on illegal immigration.

uh huh

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Send her ass to NJ. We'll vote for her.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Is she hot?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#16]
No chance against Rick me thinks. She's been around a loooong time and lost touch. RINO at best.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:24:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#18]
<–––– Voting for Perry
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
WHAT THE FUCK???? the dumb bitch cant even decide to vote Noooooo funding for ASSCORN??? one of the most RACIST,CORRUPT, AMERICAN HATING, CONSERVATIVE HATING  PIECES OF SHIT ORGANIZATIONS this country has ever seen!!!!!!!! what the fuck KAY????????????? what says TEXAS???

That's reallly funny because she's running ad's on the Drudgereport about Perry signing a pro-Acorn bill into law a few years back.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Why are these non-Texans commenting about this?  

This isn't one of those beans versus no beans threads.  

To the guy from NJ:  You can have her.  She's hot compared to your women.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Don't know about that. Pro-abortion and being wishy-washy on illegals will not score good marks with the base.  I think as long as Perry comes off as Mr. Conservative-Constitution man he'll win the primary. There's no doubt she'd beat him and any Demorat in the general election though.
 Perry comes off as a used car salesman but he's pro-gun and much better that Little Katie.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#22]
I voted for Kinky last time because that ass hat Perry gave us a margins tax on our business and said it would be off set by a reduction in property tax which the appraisal district wiped out the first year Fuck pretty boy Rick in his ass He is no friend of mine
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm not too big on Rick OR her, but she's going to get her ass kicked badly.  I will probably find some obscure person to vote for .
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

<–––– Voting for Perry

<––––-VotED for Perry

Now i'm in KY and  am stuck with
RAND PAUL!!!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I voted for Kinky last time because that ass hat Perry gave us a margins tax on our business and said it would be off set by a reduction in property tax which the appraisal district wiped out the first year Fuck pretty boy Rick in his ass He is no friend of mine

Your boy Kinky is about to fuck you in the ass too. His big campaign theme is a big increase in teacher pay, guess where that money is gonna come from?  Perry sucks but much better than the alternatives and very pro-gun. Kinky would have no problem with an AWB ban.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#26]
And Susan Hutchinson is running for King County (WA) Executive.  It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Sadly in my case she's probably the lesser of two evils.  The other guy as a posturing, enviro-whacko, "progressive", attorney prick.  She is a flaky ex-news anchor, do-gooder.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#27]
A special election to replace incumbent U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison could cost Texas taxpayers up to $30 million, the Secretary of State’s office estimates in an informational letter requested by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility. The organization’s president called on Hutchison to factor this cost into her decision to resign.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#28]

GILF    
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your boy Kinky is about to fuck you in the ass too. His big campaign theme is a big increase in teacher pay, guess where that money is gonna come from?  Perry sucks but much better than the alternatives and very pro-gun. Kinky would have no problem with an AWB ban.

An AWB in my Texas...

Madness

THIS IS TEXAS!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Maybe I should run for Governor??????

PRO 2A
Anti illegal immigration

Will oppose ANY attempt at gun control measures.  Will work to overturn those that are in effect

To bad I ain't rich enough to finance a campaign.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't think she has a chance.  Rick is the sitting governor and he really hasn't done anything to piss of the state.  Kay, on the other hand, has RINO tendencies.  I suspect she'll lose, write a book on how the "radicals" have taken over the Republican party and hate her because she is a woman, and then get serviced by the liberal talk show circuit.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:38:43 PM EDT
[#32]
That Baliout voting commie bitch will never win.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Kay used to be OK in the 90s. She has really lost her way.

I am for Perry, besides he knows who and what La Rue is and has visited the place and is a pilot.  In Other words, even though he is a politician, he is also a real person.

Kay does not do a damn thing besides politics.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

PRO 2A
Anti illegal immigration

Will oppose ANY attempt at gun control measures.  Will work to overturn those that are in effect

As long as you will sign the CCW on Campus bill, open carry, and shut the border down, you've got my vote.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I'll vote against her. Too much RINO.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm going to vote for Perry, KBH is a Rino

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Yeah, Perry sux, but he's the best one running.   At least he gives BO the finger.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

PRO 2A
Anti illegal immigration

As long as you will sign the CCW on Campus bill, open carry, and shut the border down, you've got my vote.

with all the above said, my vote too!!! now GO START A DAMN CAMPAIGN FUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She is an idiot...my sister's friend works for her.

She thinks KBH is a complete bitch, too.

I have a trooper friend on DPS that agrees.  He evidently worked on a security detail for her and said the same.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top