Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 10:07:45 PM EDT
If any of you saw how pathetic and in love I was in this thread http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=927944&page=4 .  Fuck that welfare leech but the sad thing is I ate like a bird for 2 days because my appetite was so bad from being depressed. I am so happy now.Have a woman coming over tomorrow.  Its actually a neighbor. I first asked her if she wanted to go out to eat on friday night (tomorrow) but I also said I have way better meat than anything applebee's will serve you and can grill. She was like let's hang out at your place, grill it up, sounds like fun.  Being single means, I can guilt free stick my penis wherever I want.  I love it.  Done with the 30 year old welfare mamma, I can do whatever the fuck I want.  And I love it.!!!!  Thanks for all of your advice guys... My days of feeling guilty over doing nothing wrong are over!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
You should hang with whey8
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell yea, get over her man. Being single is where it's at. I recently got out of a 5 year relationship myself and I couldnt be happier.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hell yea, get over her man. Being single is where it's at. I recently got out of a 5 year relationship myself and I couldnt be happier.

I hear ya man. but the first thing that happens to me when I get upset is I lose my appetite. I lost ten pounds from poor eating in the last 3 days. that is not healthy. but im cooking food right now getting it back.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
What the fuck is with these picless noobs? Did the welfare eat your camera? Fuck!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hopefully this guy won't get such a savage beat down.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear ya man.. but the first thing that happens to me when I get upset is I lose my appetite... I lost ten pounds from poor eating in the last 3 days... that is not healthy.. but im cooking food right now.. getting it back.

I know exactly what you're going through haha. You will think about your ex, and you will miss her at times. Its hard but it gets easier every day.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:15:14 PM EDT
[#7]
just remember at the end of the day bitches aint shit, find a new cum dumpster
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear ya man.. but the first thing that happens to me when I get upset is I lose my appetite... I lost ten pounds from poor eating in the last 3 days... that is not healthy.. but im cooking food right now.. getting it back.

So you're saying if I can get 8 woman to break up with me I can lose massive weight?  That shouldn't be too difficult ...

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're saying if I can get 8 woman to break up with me I can lose massive weight?  That shouldn't be too difficult ...    

Well I have never really been a big eater for my entire life. Food just was never really my thing. Booze and cigarettes always was. Food probably would have been healthier What can I say I made a bad choice. I am 5'11 I was 130 pounds in high school and am now 165.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Screw you buddy... you made me lose the game
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I will post pics, but what is allowed here? is it ok if its like panties and bra??? I know obviously no nipples or beaver.. but what about bikini pics?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:21:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Screw you buddy... you made me lose the game

Hey, whey8 made me lose the game, so blame him.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:21:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What the fuck is with these picless noobs? Did the welfare eat your camera? Fuck!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:21:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone please make a rageguy cartoon of this moment!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:24:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#17]
IM me the pics ill see if there ok to posr for ya
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Alright here is a link of the one I broke up. with And I know. It's good, but she was a total piece of shit otherwise.  And I probably have tapped it 8787 times.  So that really isn't an issue, its like putting on my old shoes anymore.  Not enough reason to keep her trashy ass.  

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6360/hotashellr.jpg
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/tessytiger/fuuuuuuu.png

I mean a good four pane cartoon, although you get an A for effort.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#20]
It's not like you were maried to her with children...

Eat some food, do some new women, sheesh..
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#21]
That means you should hang in and you will find the womenz abound. They can sense desperation and view it as weakness...use this knowledge wisely.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:27:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Alright here is a link of the one I broke up. with.. And I know. It's good, but she was a total piece of shit otherwise.  And I probably have tapped it 8787 times.  So that really isn't an issue, its like putting on my old shoes anymore.  Not enough reason to keep her trashy ass.  

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6360/hotashellr.jpg

You might wanna move that

As per Striker (link goes to archive) on October 22, 2005:

Due to the ongoing problems with pics of scantily-clad women being posted on the site we have decided to make a change. They will still be allowed, however, effective immediately they will be limited to the BOTD forum only.
Our mods and staff have simply had to spend too much time dealing with this issue, so this is necessary. We may review this and make further changes, but your cooperation is appreciated.
Any pics which are posted in GD are expected to be "G-rated" and NOT show such things as cleavage or excessively short skirts/shorts. Bikini pics may ONLY be posted in the BOTD forum, and under the rules posted in that forum.

At the time the present rules were put into place we said they would remain until they became troublesome. The constant pushing of limits has created an undue burden for our volunteer mods, and this is simply too much to ask of them. Again, we appreciate your cooperation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:28:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Chevyguy85.... we need an AAR of tonights events, ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

please explain the definition of AAR.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nevermind, I just read the original post again. She's coming over tomorrow night, not tonight.

After Action Report

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#26]
DOUBLE TAP

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nevermind, I just read the original post again. She's coming over tomorrow night, not tonight.

After Action Report

Yeah, that means i have less than 24 hours to make my place not look like a disgusting bachelor pad.  I'm going to be busting out every cleaner known to man tomorrow.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I also said I have way better meat than anything applebee's will serve you and can grill...

Damn dude, it's a wonder they're not beating down your door.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#29]
She wants me to cook her dinner tomorrow, so far my only plan is to cook filet mignon, mashed potatoes and green beans,  I have to finish the rest of my plan on how I am going to get her panties lying on my floor.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#30]
The hard part is going to be that this girl  actually isn't a slut. I am so shy when it comes to picking up girls SInce my 6 year relationship ended in january, i have been laid 5 times since then... But it has always been girls telling me "YOU'RE GOING HOME WITH ME!" and im like ok. lets do it.. This one I am actually gonna have to do the game with. I don't know what to do.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I will post pics, but what is allowed here? is it ok if its like panties and bra??? I know obviously no nipples or beaver.. but what about bikini pics?

You can go right ahead and email me the whole shebang.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm concentrating more on how I am going to give the new one the ukranian, irish, and native american sausage!  Fuck the old one... there is a pic listed above in a link not directly posted to the site if you want to see.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm concentrating more on how I am going to give the new one the ukranian, irish, and native american sausage!  Fuck the old one... there is a pic listed above in a link not directly posted to the site if you want to see.

Ok then,

you get the ARFCOM curse of cockblock.  

Invest in Kleenex.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

After Action Report

Yeah, that means i have less than 24 hours to make my place not look like a disgusting bachelor pad.  I'm going to be busting out every cleaner known to man tomorrow.

Tomorrow?  Better get off the net NOW and start cleaning!  lol.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#35]
You are planning on grilling the wrong shit. You need to be grilling some footlongs, corn on the cob and some big fat french fries. You will be able to tell by the way she is eating (and/or sucking) them and looking at you if she is ready for the fucking or not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:50:57 PM EDT
[#37]

You can safely post pics over here but make sure nips and vag are covered in some way.  

That shit isn't allowed in GD, lol.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You are planning on grilling the wrong shit. You need to be grilling some footlongs, corn on the cob and some big fat french fries. You will be able to tell by the way she is eating (and/or sucking) them and looking at you if she is ready for the fucking or not.

Nah, I got it planned out well. I'm grilling corn on the cob as well as filet mignon. and making mashed potatoes. and i am going to have my fm transmitter hooked up to my laptop set to random playing on every stereo in the house.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#39]
And you know what the worst part is though. The biggest thing I would like to show off to a new female is my gun collection. But that is totally not cool at all until you know her well. So I have to keep my 10k investment hobby locked up in the safe until I know she is cool with it.  She knows I like to shoot, but that is totally different than walking into the room with an ak or an ar15 (triple checked to see if loaded) and showing your stuff.  Don't get me wrong though, guns are my life. I would never surrender them for any pussy.  However, if she doesn't like guns. I would at least like to hit that obama votin ass once and then kick her to the curb.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:56:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#41]
one more...

here, don't let it bother you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fydqi-7npXk
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
one more...

here, don't let it bother you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fydqi-7npXk

wtf is this shit? Do not want.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:32:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Falcon punch
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:38:39 AM EDT
[#44]

One seriously hot Tele player.  Not too sure about everything else.  It kind of grows on you.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:43:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I see this attitude a lot on ARFCOM, and believe me I'm not criticizing it. Given the number of cheating women and greedy ex-spouses you read about, it's no wonder that a lot of guys have this attitude. Hell, it's probably wise and self-protective in this day and age.

That said, I'd like to make two comments: 1)Women probably brought this on themselves, and 2)It's not healthy on a societal level because it damages the ideal of the traditional, intact family.

But like I said, it's understandable. So party on, OP. Glad you're feeling better.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:46:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Good luck tonight, brother.  

If she doesn't work out, just jump in that pimped-out Chevy of yours and cruise for a new one.

Feels good to breathe the air of freedom, doesn't it? Go get 'em.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:54:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I see this attitude a lot on ARFCOM, and believe me I'm not criticizing it. Given the number of cheating women and greedy ex-spouses you read about, it's no wonder that a lot of guys have this attitude. Hell, it's probably wise and self-protective in this day and age.  

That said, I'd like to make two comments: 1)Women probably brought this on themselves, and 2)It's not healthy on a societal level because it damages the ideal of the traditional, intact family.

But like I said, it's understandable. So party on, OP. Glad you're feeling better.

I sure don't understand it. People with that outlook will never be happy. Too many walls and chains. No, I don't understand it at all.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:02:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Glad you're getting on with things.  Had some woman issues last summer and I ate like a bird for two months and lost almost 30 lbs.  It sucks and it still hurts and I don't think I'll ever really be over it.  So go and stick your willie somewhere warm and enjoy life and make the best of it.  Hope it all works out for you.

-K
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:03:46 AM EDT
[#49]
CONGRATS!!!! GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW PIECE OF PIE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top