Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 8:52:28 PM EDT
nuts.

I'd like to think that he's taking a cue from his fellow conservatives and is getting bolder by the week.

I have hopes for him now...he has serious potential to be a player.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  

His show tonight has been the strongest I've seen for awhile.

Keep it up, Sean...we need guys like you.

HH
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#1]
A set? Hannity already is nuts. He's the flip side of the same coin with Olberman
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe, but if you are referring to the California water situation tonight, he only seems to be interested in one area of a much larger problem.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
DETAILS PLEASE . I haven't watched his show in at least 7 months.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I personally cannot stand him.

When libs call his show, he does nothing but berate them.  He never even allows them to bring up points.

He should be more accommodating to them and then use that time to try to CONVERT them, not berate and alienate them.

Rush is very much the same way, which is why I cannot stand listening to either.

More flies with honey.....
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]
He's been taking cues from Glenn Beck so Glenn doesn't get Hannity's coveted 9pm EDT slot.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to think that I could listen to Hannity once a week and not miss anything.

Today I heard him talking about Bill Ayers and realized that I can listen to Hannity once every three months and hear all the new material he will cover.

The guy is on the right side but MOTHER FUCKER he is boring and repetitive.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He's been taking cues from Glenn Beck so Glenn doesn't get Hannity's coveted 9pm EDT slot.

this........

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

nuts.

I'd like to think that he's taking a cue from his fellow conservatives and is getting bolder by the week.

I have hopes for him now...he has serious potential to be a player.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  

HH

He'd better, Glenn Beck is closing in on his job too.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#9]
"You'r a great American" to every fucking caller? GIVE IT A REST.

And he won't shut the fuck up about GM's vehicles. The same ones that the Obama'ites own.

Hannity is a fucking tool.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I disagree.  Have you ever tried to convert a liberal?  They don't use their brains to think, they use their emotions.  It's impossible to debate them on any kind of intellectual level because they FEEL that they're right.   Liberals aren't to be debated, argued with or converted.  They're to be defeated.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Hannity was simply too much for me and I gave up on him years ago.

I still don't like him all that much, but I have been catching his show here and there for the past few months.  I think he is by and large doing good work.  He has been doing a nice job of covering stories you don't see elsewhere, which helps me overlook some of my previous distaste.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree.  Have you ever tried to convert a liberal?  They don't use their brains to think, they use their emotions.  It's impossible to debate them on any kind of intellectual level because they FEEL that they're right.   Liberals aren't to be debated, argued with or converted.  They're to be defeated.

This^

He's got a good point. And getting all bent outta... about Hannity's 'style' is just what the libtards would like us to do.

Who would you prefer to have on Fox News @ 9:PM?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
nuts.

HH

He's a pussy, and does not step out into the fray unless other people are doing it.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#14]
He makes listening in tough most of the time but I agree, tonight I actually found myself thinking the same thing. Hopefully he wakes up and brings it from now on. He is way overdue.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"You'r a great American" to every fucking caller? GIVE IT A REST.

And he won't shut the fuck up about GM's vehicles. The same ones that the Obama'ites own.

Hannity is a fucking tool.

I agree, I can't really bear to listen to Sean Hannity although the last couple of weeks I hvae listened in for a few minutes at a time he does seem to be aligning himself with conservatives a bit more... we shall see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top