Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 10:57:20 AM EDT
What is the Education version of HIPAA??  I need to address some confidentiality issues, and I'm looking for buzzwords..  Ideas??
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd ask them to outline their confidentiality policy (if any) for you. Did/does the school provide you with a handbook or anything that may have that information?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#2]

FERPA....Family Education Records (Rights) Privacy Act.   Do a google search.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#3]
This is going in your permanent record young man!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I am not sure but the Hubby is and education and history major and has all kinds of info if you want to im me with the details of the issue  when he gets home I can have him im you back with all the info that you need to deal with this issue.  Hope that this helps.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am not sure but the Hubby is and education and history major and has all kinds of info if you want to im me with the details of the issue  when he gets home I can have him im you back with all the info that you need to deal with this issue.  Hope that this helps.

IM inbound thank you..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top