User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 1:31:26 PM EDT
http://www.spike.com/blog/eagles-cut-dude/86765

In order to make room for a convicted felon whose last completed
pass came in the shower room at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary while
serving two years for creating an interstate dog fighting ring, the
Philadelphia Eagles have cut Hank Baskett – the only NFL player who has
more television credits on E! than career touchdown receptions.

Though head coach Andy Reid hasn’t addressed how
he plans on replacing Baskett’s staggering one reception per game
career average, the team is presumably upset that they will no longer
be known for both losing NFC Championships and dating Hugh Hefner’s
leftovers.

Baskett’s wife, Kendra Wilkinson (who looks to be
about 16 months pregnant these days), has yet to Twitter, Facebook, or
contact Perez Hilton about the subject,
but could look to her former co-workers for support, now that she’s
officially become a pregnant former Playboy playmate dating an
unemployed guy from New Mexico.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Tkat chick is fine as hell, but I don't think I could stand to be in the same room with her for anything except sex. I can't imagine having a conversation with her goofy ass.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Tkat chick is fine as hell, but I don't think I could stand to be in the same room with her for anything except sex. I can't imagine having a conversation with her goofy ass.

Word.

Also, someone needs to let her know that she has no ass because with the way she talks about it...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn and he just bought a nice house for both of them got her knocked up and now his paycheck is going bye bye. I bet she leaves him for another football player soon...

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think I could manage a conversation with her. If she were interested in me? Yeah, no question about it. I'd put up with the silly questions and remarks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow. I give the marriage a year.

I love Kendra, but she's a gold digger who just wants to be married to an NFL player. I don't know that Hank is going to be that much longer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Vick sucks he should still be in prison,and should never be able to play football !!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Vick sucks he should still be in prison,and should never be able to play football !!!

THIS!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't even think I could bone her. She is so aggressively stupid, just being in the same zip code would probably sap my will to live.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Guys, the Eagles had SEVEN wide receivers on the payroll.  It made sense for the Birds to cut one.  Baskett may not have been the worst but the others have their uses –– either as players (e.g. DeShawn Jackson), or for trade bait (e.g. Reggie Brown).  

Further, I have no idea why the Eagles are going to do with FOUR QBs on the roster.  McNabb, Kolb, Vick and now Jeff Garcia.  Unless McNabb's injury is worse than we originally thought and they put him on IR for the year there is no reason to carry that many QBs.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#11]
The Eagles will be glad they got Vick.  But not as a QB.  Just watch.  Remember the Falcons gave away Brett Favre many years ago.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#12]
WOW I thought the other two chicks were hotter. She was just irritating to listen to also.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She is dumber than a box of rocks.
Her laugh is annoying as hell
She isn't that good looking.
She does however have nice silicone titties.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Guys, the Eagles had SEVEN wide receivers on the payroll.  It made sense for the Birds to cut one.  Baskett may not have been the worst but the others have their uses –– either as players (e.g. DeShawn Jackson), or for trade bait (e.g. Reggie Brown).  

Further, I have no idea why the Eagles are going to do with FOUR QBs on the roster.  McNabb, Kolb, Vick and now Jeff Garcia.  Unless McNabb's injury is worse than we originally thought and they put him on IR for the year there is no reason to carry that many QBs.  

Right now it makes sense for them to have that many QB's ....

1. Vick is suspended
2. McNabb has a broken rib

When Vicks suspension is up and if McNabb is fine then they can get rid of Kolb or Garcia...I think they wasted a 2nd rnd pick on Kolb.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#15]
In before someone says that she's ugly or they wouldn't fuck her. Damn, too late.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Vick is suspended

When Vicks suspension is up and he proves he can still play and if McNabb is fine then they can get rid of Kolb or Garcia...I think they wasted a 2nd rnd pick on Kolb.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#17]
The Dude Nailing Kendra Wilkinson

How humiliating!  What a lack of an identity!  The "Unknown Comedian"!!

Reminds me how they used to refer to Morgan Fairchild - "The Face Above The Tits"

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:16:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Vick is suspended

When Vicks suspension is up and if McNabb is fine then they can get rid of Kolb or Garcia...I think they wasted a 2nd rnd pick on Kolb.

Vick's suspension would have been up in Week 3 (one week).  I can't see them getting rid of Kolb ... high 2nd round pick and 3 years on the team.  If they cut him then that would be Andy Reid admitting he made a mistake, and he never does that.    Anyway, none of the QBs listed (except Kolb) are the "QB of the future" when McNabb outlives his usefulness.  Garcia is 39 and Vick is already in his 30s.  We'll see Kolb under center on Sunday vs the Saints.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:23:06 AM EDT
[#19]
You guys are slacking!

<yoda>Without pics, this thread, worthless is!</yoda>

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#20]
What id Vick kbreaks his arm in his first game of the season...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:26:28 AM EDT
[#21]

goooooooofy!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Baskett signed with the Colts, so she'll hang on to him for a while yet.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I could manage a conversation with her. If she were interested in me? Yeah, no question about it. I'd put up with the silly questions and remarks.

"Ya know hon, I'm really concerned about cancer. Maybe we should really look into daily home exams, just to be safe."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top