Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/12/2009 4:55:44 AM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/11/black-publishers-racism-wilson-outburst-join-boycott-south-carolina/?test=latestnews

Black Publishers Cry Racism Over Wilson Outburst, Join Boycott of South Carolina

A group of black publishers has canceled a planned January conference in South Carolina where Rep. Joe Wilson is a representative and joined an economic boycott of the state started by the state NAACP in protest of the confederate flag flying from the State House grounds.

Now Maureen Dowd calls him a racist too.

The normally nonchalant Barack Obama looked nonplussed, as Nancy Pelosi glowered behind.

Surrounded by middle-aged white guys — a sepia snapshot of the days when such pols ran Washington like their own men’s club — Joe Wilson yelled “You lie!” at a president who didn’t.

But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy!

The outburst was unexpected from a milquetoast Republican backbencher from South Carolina who had attracted little media attention. Now it has made him anovernight right-wing hero, inspiring “You lie!” bumper stickers and T-shirts.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
the "my baby didnt do nuffin " is strong in the black community,obama could eat babies on tv and they still back him.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:00:09 AM EDT
[#2]
What a joke. It's just formulaic at this point. Don't agree with the libtards, then you're just a "racist".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#3]
They play the race card at the drop of a hat, but in the long run, it'll be a good thing.  More and more people are starting to react to racism charges with rolled eyes and skepticism.  Eventually, it'll have no meaning, and the person doing it will lose credibility.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:15:29 AM EDT
[#4]
yeh whatever. Everything is racist.
Just saying that makes ME racist.
If you read what I wrote above, you may be racist.

Its starting to sound like Jeff Foxworthy
"If you you have a shotgun in your truck, you may be racist." "If you married a cousin, you may be racist" "If you like NASCAR you may be racist".

Friggin people, they're no better than women who yell everything is harassment. All they do is cheapen the term, so when something DOES happen. Either no one believes them, or no one cares because they heard that claim SO DAMN OFTEN.

ETA- yeh, what Admiral_Crunch said 6 minutes before me...
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:21:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck them and fuck obama
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:23:08 AM EDT
[#6]
"when a brotha dont have the facts on his side"––––->  pull that race card.

is that really all they have?  its pathetic.  yep its his skin color, not the blatant lies and misleading half truths that constantly spews from the mouth of every commie in DC.

somewhere MLK jr is waiting to shit kick these retards who apparently forgot what discrimination really is.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:37:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Every time the NAACP opens its collective mouth, they are exposed for the racists they are.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What a joke. It's just formulaic at this point. Don't agree with the libtards If you are white, then you're just a "racist".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

fixed

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:46:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Every time the NAACP opens its collective mouth, they are exposed for the racists they are.

Yet they are never called on it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:49:08 AM EDT
[#10]
i had no idea that liar as a derogatory term for blacks.  i thought it applied to everyody.  excusefuckingme
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 5:58:04 AM EDT
[#11]
I for one welcome my new found racists identity. I didn't want it, I tried to fight it off, but in the end it was thrust upon me in such an unrelenting way that eventually they convinced me that yes, yes indeed, deep down in my soul I am a racists. It had been so ingrained in me since birth and fostered by a systemic system of racism that I, being a typical white cracka - pure as the driven snow, was totally blind to it. I gazed with my lifeless cow eyes onto a world where I was propped up upon the backs of the blacks but had no knowledge of it.

No more! My eyes have been awakened by the truth! I see now that every though, every movement, even the slightest nuances of my facial gestures carried racists overtones and hidden meanings. They were carefully desinged before I was even born and dutifully drilled into my subconscious mind while I was still in my mothers womb to make me the perfect racists.

You see.

That's the thing.

I never considered myself a racists.

I could walk the earth with a free conscious and appear friendly to the blacks.

I was, in my own mind, unhindered by the negativity of racism. I thought I was being a good person, a friend, a coworker. But they knew, yes, they knew. The blacks knew me for what I was. They too had been tought in the womb to identify my racism. They had been tought the secret meanings, the handshakes, the nuances of the white male mind, facial gestures, and body language. Code words had been deciphered. The secrets of personal space geometry, which the white world had so carefully designed, were laid bare to the subconsious black mind in the womb.

I have to go now. The retraining session is about to begin again. I'll write more once the drugs have worn off and strength returns to my frail muscles. I am so hungry these days and the hundreds of others in this camp are talking about escape. I  must tell the guards. Maybe I'll be forgiven of my accidental birth color.

When will it end, lol.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:00:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Even their organization name is racist....

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:07:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I for one welcome my new found racists identity. I didn't want it, I tried to fight it off, but in the end it was thrust upon me in such an unrelenting way that eventually they convinced me that yes, yes indeed, deep down in my soul I am a racists. It had been so ingrained in me since birth and fostered by a systemic system of racism that I, being a typical white cracka - pure as the driven snow, was totally blind to it. I gazed with my lifeless cow eyes onto a world where I was propped up upon the backs of the blacks but had no knowledge of it.

No more! My eyes have been awakened by the truth! I see now that every though, every movement, even the slightest nuances of my facial gestures carried racists overtones and hidden meanings. They were carefully desinged before I was even born and dutifully drilled into my subconscious mind while I was still in my mothers womb to make me the perfect racists.

You see.

That's the thing.

I never considered myself a racists.

I could walk the earth with a free conscious and appear friendly to the blacks.

I was, in my own mind, unhindered by the negativity of racism. I thought I was being a good person, a friend, a coworker. But they knew, yes, they knew. The blacks knew me for what I was. They too had been tought in the womb to identify my racism. They had been tought the secret meanings, the handshakes, the nuances of the white male mind, facial gestures, and body language. Code words had been deciphered. The secrets of personal space geometry, which the white world had so carefully designed, were laid bare to the subconsious black mind in the womb.

I have to go now. The retraining session is about to begin again. I'll write more once the drugs have worn off and strength returns to my frail muscles. I am so hungry these days and the hundreds of others in this camp are talking about escape. I  must tell the guards. Maybe I'll be forgiven of my accidental birth color.

When will it end, lol.

me likey

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:15:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I blame the educational system.

There is a black guy at my work who says no mater what Obama does or messes up everyone will vote for him in the next election. I asked him why, he said “Because everyone is racist and they don’t want another white president”. I said if there is another guy running that is blacker then Obama and is a better candidate, he has my vote. The guy said “You people don’t like Obama because he’s black.” I toled him, “You’re the most racist person I know”. Whatever you say to this guy the next words out of his mouth are “That’s racist!”.
He has no idea what is going on in the world unless he hears it in a Rap song. I hope this isn’t why Obama got elected, If so intelligent people will be out numbered a hundred to one. This country is raising a bunch of dumb people.  The younger people at my work have almost no education. It’s amazing to see them struggle with the simplest problems.
They have no clue about American history or any history, science, math, English. it’s like they never went to school.
I have a picture of  John Wayne, a guy came up to me and asked “Who is that old guy in the picture?”
One occasion I was asked what time it was. I was standing under a large clock. I looked at him like he was a retard. I said there is a clock right in front of him. lol. He comes back “That Clock has no numbers on it”. I said it has 12 numbers on it. We argued for a few minutes until I realized he meant it’s not a digital clock. I sad you can’t tell time can you? He said I was racist....

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:22:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:24:21 AM EDT
[#16]
When you can't refute his statement with facts, cry racism.

The last act of a desperate group.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:25:46 AM EDT
[#17]
No big suprise, anyone that is against obama is a racist.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
the "my baby didnt do nuffin " is strong in the black community,obama could eat babies on tv and they still back him.

Well put.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:28:02 AM EDT
[#19]
a racist is anyone winning an argument against a liberal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:35:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They play the race card at the drop of a hat, but in the long run, it'll be a good thing.  More and more people are starting to react to racism charges with rolled eyes and skepticism.  Eventually, it'll have no meaning, and the person doing it will lose credibility.

I agree.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:39:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
somewhere MLK jr is waiting to shit kick these retards who apparently forgot what discrimination really is.

There is good truth here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:43:46 AM EDT
[#23]
When everything is racist, nothing is racist...
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:46:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Fight back !!!

Joe Wilson for Congress

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 6:47:39 AM EDT
[#25]
this is  shocking in what way?
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#26]
good. the less naacp supporters that come to south carolina the better.  we took the flag off of the top of the capital  (like the black folks wanted) where it was
hard to see and put it close to the front door where it's a lot easeir to see, woooooooooooooooooooooo
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 7:26:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There is a black guy at my work who says no mater what Obama does or messes up everyone will vote for him in the next election. I asked him why, he said “Because everyone is racist and they don’t want another white president”. I said if there is another guy running that is blacker then Obama and is a better candidate, he has my vote. The guy said “You people don’t like Obama because he’s black.” I toled him, “You’re the most racist person I know”. Whatever you say to this guy the next words out of his mouth are “That’s racist!”.
He has no idea what is going on in the world unless he hears it in a Rap song. I hope this isn’t why Obama got elected, If so intelligent people will be out numbered a hundred to one. This country is raising a bunch of dumb people.  The younger people at my work have almost no education. It’s amazing to see them struggle with the simplest problems.
They have no clue about American history or any history, science, math, English. it’s like they never went to school.
I have a picture of  John Wayne, a guy came up to me and asked “Who is that old guy in the picture?”
One occasion I was asked what time it was. I was standing under a large clock. I looked at him like he was a retard. I said there is a clock right in front of him. lol. He comes back “That Clock has no numbers on it”. I said it has 12 numbers on it. We argued for a few minutes until I realized he meant it’s not a digital clock. I sad you can’t tell time can you? He said I was racist....

That is the result of the education system. Lowest common denominator goal targeting/ no damaged psyche/ unions protecting unqualified people to keep jobs they have no business keeping/ multiculturalism that insists on historically disadvantaged never being offended while having free reign to offend, at their pleasure, those not under the same special protections. So now we have an abundance of people graduating that have no marketable skills per se and a whole lot of attitude about what's wrong with America.

Anything that has helped advance humankind is now suspect if it was credited as the product of the  current 'outgroup'. It is marginalized as stolen, misappropriated, attained on the backs of others, etc... or as a problem instead of a solution (i.e. pollutants being the by product of the success and specifically targeted at people of color). Demonizing anything good that could be defined as the result of those being demonized.

The idea of equity is fine on paper but as a reality, and a matter of practice, its nothing more than the substitution of one kind of abuser (more so in theory than in practice since the reforms) for another (that is all too common and persistent in their manner based on the supposed abuses of yesteryear). Apparently the idea has been supplanted with the more efficient method of just changing the role players and allowing for some bizarre sense of retribution in the name of 'social justice'.

We're regressing as a society. The pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction. The Scientific method is being replaced with pseudoscience (i.e.. eco-green). Objective justice is supplanted by subjective justice. Feelings are replacing the work ethic as the primary goal driver in the work place.

Hell in a hand basket- we're gonna get there quick.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#28]
We are doomed.  But, the weather looks nice..........today.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#29]
It is easy to understand why the race card is played.  It a defensive move for the left.  Playing the race card ends logical debate.  It is used to make us take the defensive position and discuss race relations instead of the issue at hand.  It is the best way to deflect discussion  from the issue at hand to something else.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Wow, people just need to stop that bullshit... It's like going for the nutsack in every fight. Just not cool.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 7:38:38 AM EDT
[#31]
This guy Wilson is more of a man than Barack Son Of A Bitch Obama. The American People are sick and tired of the Minorities in this country, screaming racism every time they dont get what they want!
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Joe Wilson siad what the majority of people are thinking but too scared to say.  Good for him.  May this get more people involved and active in the political process.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#33]
This racist s*** is getting really old. Marching and boycotting are getting less and less effective the more they use it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

This racist s*** is getting really old. Marching and boycotting are getting less and less effective the more they use it.

It's beyond old, it's meaningless.  It's used whenever a white person has a disagreement with a black person.  I swear you could disagree over the friggin weather, and you'd be called a racist.  It no longer means anything, and outside of Washington and the MSM it carries no weight whatsoever.  And if they continue tossing it around like peanuts at a beer festival, it won't mean anything anywhere anymore.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#35]
The "cry racist" crowd is paving the road for the return to overt, REAL, racial displays in this country.

Already you have black "entertainers" using the N-word with impunity.

Eventually some well-known white entertainers are going to use the N-word in a public setting (not part of his entertainment routine) in real life, and while everyone will gasp, they won't be blacklisted or shunned.  Then it will become commonplace, and eventually casual disparagement of blacks will become as commonplace as it was during the 1930's and 1940's.

Way to go, guys.  Its pretty rare to actually erase 70 years of progress, but you're well on the way.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the result of the education system. Lowest common denominator goal targeting/ no damaged psyche/ unions protecting unqualified people to keep jobs they have no business keeping/ multiculturalism that insists on historically disadvantaged never being offended while having free reign to offend, at their pleasure, those not under the same special protections. So now we have an abundance of people graduating that have no marketable skills per se and a whole lot of attitude about what's wrong with America.

Anything that has helped advance humankind is now suspect if it was credited as the product of the  current 'outgroup'. It is marginalized as stolen, misappropriated, attained on the backs of others, etc... or as a problem instead of a solution (i.e. pollutants being the by product of the success and specifically targeted at people of color). Demonizing anything good that could be defined as the result of those being demonized.

The idea of equity is fine on paper but as a reality, and a matter of practice, its nothing more than the substitution of one kind of abuser (more so in theory than in practice since the reforms) for another (that is all too common and persistent in their manner based on the supposed abuses of yesteryear). Apparently the idea has been supplanted with the more efficient method of just changing the role players and allowing for some bizarre sense of retribution in the name of 'social justice'.

We're regressing as a society. The pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction. The Scientific method is being replaced with pseudoscience (i.e.. eco-green). Objective justice is supplanted by subjective justice. Feelings are replacing the work ethic as the primary goal driver in the work place.

Very nicely written, you racist! LOL!
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He could commit murder and those stupid fucks would still back him.  

HH
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/11/black-publishers-racism-wilson-outburst-join-boycott-south-carolina/?test=latestnews

Black Publishers Cry Racism Over Wilson Outburst, Join Boycott of South Carolina

A group of black publishers has canceled a planned January conference in South Carolina where Rep. Joe Wilson is a representative and joined an economic boycott of the state started by the state NAACP in protest of the confederate flag flying from the State House grounds.

wait??? isn't racism supposed to be over now there a "person of color" in the White House??

oh wait! NAACP...the single biggest racist organization in America....nevermind.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't care if it's the first act of Henry V.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:51:36 AM EDT
[#40]
None of the Arfcom Liberal Rapid Defense Squad™ want to come out and play?

Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

It is easy to understand why the race card is played.  It a defensive move for the left.  Playing the race card ends logical debate.  It is used to make us take the defensive position and discuss race relations instead of the issue at hand.  It is the best way to deflect discussion  from the issue at hand to something else.

And we need to get back on the offensive and call them on that bullshit tactic.  

A proper response is "shut the fuck up, this has nothing to do with anyone's race."

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's beyond old, it's meaningless.  It's used whenever a white person has a disagreement with a liberal.

Fixed.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think this definitely relates with the left's belief that society (wealth therein) is a zero-sum game.  They believe that where one person is successful, that success is a direct cause of someone else's failure.   Where one person has achieved wealth of any measure, he has taken it from another.

Now cast that over ethnic demographics, and you find a lot of poor black (and other minority) folks.  Well, they MUST be POOR because white people are more successful.   Thus simply BEING white means you have caused or contributed to black people's economic situation.

It all falls down to you being racist, simply by existing.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Actually took longer than I thought.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Doesn't anyone remember OJ? Driving away from the scene of a murder, covered in blood, not stopping for police, long history of abuse, but...

"He didn't do it. The Man set him up. Its 'cause he's black."

Yes, Obungo could slit someones throat in the middle of a publicized speech and nobody but us "Racist Whiteys" would say anything.
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was waiting for that response.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top