Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

This guy Wilson is more of a man than Barack Son Of A Bitch Obama. The American People are sick and tired of the Minorities in this country, screaming racism every time they dont get what they want!

It's not all minorities that scream racism, its just the black ones. Nine times out of ten the race baiters are black. You don't see Latino's, Asians, Middle Easterners, and even true African immigrants pulling the race card every chance that they get. Every time that they pull the card, it hurts them, because us honest folk just don't know if its them pulling the race card, or an actual case of discrimination. They fail to realize that they are their own worst enemy.

Link Posted: 9/12/2009 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It is easy to understand why the race card is played.  It a defensive move for the left.  Playing the race card ends logical debate.  It is used to make us take the defensive position and discuss race relations instead of the issue at hand.  It is the best way to deflect discussion  from the issue at hand to something else.

+1... Well said!
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Updated.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#4]

The race card is played because it trumps all other cards.
Racism will never die as long as it is big money.  
Could the race card be used for a tard to become president?
Would it really go that far....
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#5]
So now even an UNSPOKEN word can be divined by Dowd and the liberal press.

Full retard right there.

And yes, he is a LIAR, boy howdy is he one. He's the King Kong, the Godzilla, the Titanic of all prevaricators, he makes Bill Clinton seem like a schoolboy in a choir in this aspect.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Full retard right there.

I couldn't believe that shit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They play the race card at the drop of a hat, but in the long run, it'll be a good thing.  More and more people are starting to react to racism charges with rolled eyes and skepticism.  Eventually, it'll have no meaning, and the person doing it will lose credibility.

i'm hoping
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Full retard right there.

Yeah, apparently it's ok to INFER what people are really thinking.

This "cry racism" bit is going to set race relations back so far. It's just going to breed hate. People will get sick of being called racists when they aren't
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck 'em- they can take their stupid party somewhere else.  I'm so sick of hearing the "racist" comment from ignorant fuckstains it's not even funny.  Hell I got called racist yesterday by the family member of some stupid fuck who who called for an ambulance because their family member had flu-like symptoms (The usual comment is "I bet you'd have been running if they'd been white").    Never mind there's several cars in the yard and several adults who could have driven them to the doctor's office the day before, somehow I was supposed to run while pushing a 145# stretcher (Stryker Power-Pro) with the additional weight of a soft kit and a LP12 on it across an uneven yard that was full of roots and trash/kids toys.    It's always been this way to an extent, but since that shitstain took office it's gotten very noticeably worse and not just in the lower class.  I do my best to help everyone regardless of what they look like but I swear to God sometimes it's enough to make you want to say "fuck it", tell them just how damn stupid they are and just quit trying to help people.    

... and they wonder why we have such a high turnover in EMS.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:40:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I blame the educational system.

There is a black guy at my work who says no mater what Obama does or messes up everyone will vote for him in the next election. I asked him why, he said “Because everyone is racist and they don’t want another white president”. I said if there is another guy running that is blacker then Obama and is a better candidate, he has my vote. The guy said “You people don’t like Obama because he’s black.” I toled him, “You’re the most racist person I know”. Whatever you say to this guy the next words out of his mouth are “That’s racist!”.
He has no idea what is going on in the world unless he hears it in a Rap song. I hope this isn’t why Obama got elected, If so intelligent people will be out numbered a hundred to one. This country is raising a bunch of dumb people.  The younger people at my work have almost no education. It’s amazing to see them struggle with the simplest problems.
They have no clue about American history or any history, science, math, English. it’s like they never went to school.
I have a picture of  John Wayne, a guy came up to me and asked “Who is that old guy in the picture?”
One occasion I was asked what time it was. I was standing under a large clock. I looked at him like he was a retard. I said there is a clock right in front of him. lol. He comes back “That Clock has no numbers on it”. I said it has 12 numbers on it. We argued for a few minutes until I realized he meant it’s not a digital clock. I sad you can’t tell time can you? He said I was racist....

I'm a college senior and everyone around me is a semi-literate moron doped up on psychiatric meds with no concept of geography or history whatsoever. They're like goldfish swimming from one end of a bowl to another. It seems impossible to articulate any ideas to them in plain English, because they've never heard any word that's too complicated to be in a sitcom, and references to common historical events will go right over their heads. I feel like I'm one person alone in a jungle.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm a college senior and everyone around me is a semi-literate moron doped up on psychiatric meds with no concept of geography or history whatsoever. They're like goldfish swimming from one end of a bowl to another. It seems impossible to articulate any ideas to them in plain English, because they've never heard any word that's too complicated to be in a sitcom, and references to common historical events will go right over their heads. I feel like I'm one person alone in a jungle.

That's pretty good assessment of many "educated" people.

And many of the sub-80 IQers are even worse.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Most days I have this feeling of hopelessness. Its like 1984. These people have language that does not allow for thoughtcrime.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Bullshit, the fact "The Magic Mullatto" lies like a cheap carpet without underlayment,  has nothing to do with his being Half black......errr...i mean1/3 white,2/4 arab and the remainder black or whatever he is.

He lies because he is Barry "i want to convince people facism is the answer at any cost"ObooBoo. His muttliness has nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#15]

WTF!?! These folks are going to push too hard one day and it's going to back-fire like a mother-fucker!

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#16]
"Well that didn't take long. Race card played on Joe Wilson "

It's all they have left. Only problem with that is that it doesn't work like it did in the past. When people are pissed off they don't care what you call them.  TT
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#17]
It's racist when they play the race card. Don't forget it!
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#18]
The race card is how they try to put someone on the defensive.

Keep attacking, and if they think you are a racist, so what, you won't convince them otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Maureen Dowd. That idiot has had a lucid or intelligent thought in years...
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#20]
She probably has centipedes living in her vagina. Who gives a shit what she thinks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#21]
why is calling someone a liar (which president obama is, in this case) racists????
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
why is calling someone a liar (which president obama is, in this case) racists????

Because he is 50% black, and a white guy did it.

If a black congressman did it to Bush, there would be statues erected in San Fran, Boston, etc. in his honor.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And it would be racist to deny some of them access to college.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
good. the less naacp supporters that come to south carolina the better.  we took the flag off of the top of the capital  (like the black folks wanted) where it was
hard to see and put it close to the front door where it's a lot easeir to see, woooooooooooooooooooooo

What happened to the boycott. How are they going to carry this out? Are they going to stay home from the malls and parks and stuff? I wonder what that will be like.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This racist s*** is getting really old. Marching and boycotting are getting less and less effective the more they use it.

It's beyond old, it's meaningless.  It's used whenever a white person has a disagreement with a black person.  I swear you could disagree over the friggin weather, and you'd be called a racist.  It no longer means anything, and outside of Washington and the MSM it carries no weight whatsoever.  And if they continue tossing it around like peanuts at a beer festival, it won't mean anything anywhere anymore.

There are a lot of people that do not live in very diverse areas that don't have to hear that shit every single fucking day. What you see on the news now is not differant than what some of us put up with continually. Now it's out there for the world to see. I am betting normal hard working people are not going to be so gullible the next time they see this spin put on everything.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#26]
As long as there is a Congressional Black (or green, blue, red, white, yellow etc.) Caucus, you can expect race-baiting within the halls of our Legislation.

Seriously - I concur with the earlier post. MLK Jr. would have denounced these idiots himself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Let them keep it up.

The more they play the Race Card, the more lame is its impact, and the more trivial it becomes.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They play the race card at the drop of a hat, but in the long run, it'll be a good thing.  More and more people are starting to react to racism charges with rolled eyes and skepticism.  Eventually, it'll have no meaning, and the person doing it will lose credibility.

i agree 100%, Obama has the highest office that can be held in the USA, showing that anyone can become president and that's still not good enough
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
i had no idea that liar as a derogatory term for blacks.  i thought it applied to everyody.  excusefuckingme

plenty of blacks called Bush a liar, are they racist????????

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Playing the race card is a standard policy of the Demagogue party. Circumstances irrelivant. When in doubt, win by playing the race card.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
None of the Arfcom Liberal Rapid Defense Squad™ want to come out and play?

Anyone?

LOL

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#32]
This bullshit has passed the points of skepticism, disbelief, and anger; into hilarity. What else can one do but laugh?
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone remember this little speech and that little party back in November?

"Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get back, when brown can stick around –– (laughter) –– when yellow will be mellow –– (laughter) –– when the red man can get ahead, man –– (laughter) –– and when white will embrace what is right."

I wanted to come through the TV over that. This is what was publicly ushered in at the time of BHO coming into power. Front and center, broadcast across the world, making all white people go

There is nothing left to be surprised about. The racial divide is growing and it's not the white man that's doing it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Full retard right there.

This "cry racism" bit is going to set race relations back so far. It's just going to breed hate. People will get sick of being called racists when they aren't

To be able to infer anything in the first place, the speaker has to IMPLY an unwritten or unvoiced intention.  To infer means to determine the speakers true intent even though he didn't come right out and say what he was thinking, so I disagree with your post.

There was absolutely no evidence that Wilson intended to state anything but that Oboingo was a liar, because the facts are plain as day that he is one.

This is a case of Moron Dowd simply making up something to fit her own biases and as a way to write something inflammatory.  She too is a liar.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Full retard right there.

To be able to infer anything in the first place, the speaker has to IMPLY an unwritten or unvoiced intention.  To infer means to determine the speakers true intent even though he didn't come right out and say what he was thinking, so I disagree with your post.

There was absolutely no evidence that Wilson intended to state anything but that Oboingo was a liar, because the facts are plain as day that he is one.

This is a case of Moron Dowd simply making up something to fit her own biases and as a way to write something inflammatory.  She too is a well paid liar.
Fixed.

They need stuff like this to stay 'relevant'.

Link Posted: 9/13/2009 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Waiting to hear from DLoken, HK_03, Bohr_Adam, et al.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Whether or not the language is in the bill is irrelevant. If a social service is offered to the general public, the government is prohibited from excluding "persons" from taking advantage of it.

Even if the Jackass party allows the such an amendment, it is just one SCOTUS ruling away from providing healthcare to all illegals.

In the late 1970s, the State of Texas enacted legislation that denied a public school education to the children of illegal immigrants and denied state aid to municipalities that attempted to educate those children. Many illegal immigrants filed suit and all of the cases made their way to the Supreme Court. In a landmark ruling, that most lawyers know about, and that every professor of constitutional law knows about, called Plyler vs. Doe (1982), the Court ordered Texas to make the same education available to illegal immigrants as it does to citizens.

In so doing, the Court held that:
(a) the Constitution protects “persons” ; and
(b) “persons” are citizens as well as strangers, people born here and people who end up here, people here lawfully and people here unlawfully; and
(c) in the area of social services, whatever benefits the government makes available to the general public cannot be kept away from a class of persons based on their immigration status or that of their parents.

In other words, the U.S. government cannot give “free” health care to citizens without also giving the same free health care to illegal aliens, without violating the Constitution.

Hussein's legal credentials are impressive. He cannot say, with a straight face or under oath, that he knows nothing about this SCOTUS ruling. The fact is that he knows it, and his advisers know it. They'll add the anti-illegal provision, knowing full well that it will be struck down by the SCOTUS in the future, thereby providing de facto free medical care to all illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:24:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I blame the educational system.

There is a black guy at my work who says no mater what Obama does or messes up everyone will vote for him in the next election. I asked him why, he said “Because everyone is racist and they don’t want another white president”. I said if there is another guy running that is blacker then Obama and is a better candidate, he has my vote. The guy said “You people don’t like Obama because he’s black.” I toled him, “You’re the most racist person I know”. Whatever you say to this guy the next words out of his mouth are “That’s racist!”.
He has no idea what is going on in the world unless he hears it in a Rap song. I hope this isn’t why Obama got elected, If so intelligent people will be out numbered a hundred to one. This country is raising a bunch of dumb people.  The younger people at my work have almost no education. It’s amazing to see them struggle with the simplest problems.
They have no clue about American history or any history, science, math, English. it’s like they never went to school.
I have a picture of  John Wayne, a guy came up to me and asked “Who is that old guy in the picture?”
One occasion I was asked what time it was. I was standing under a large clock. I looked at him like he was a retard. I said there is a clock right in front of him. lol. He comes back “That Clock has no numbers on it”. I said it has 12 numbers on it. We argued for a few minutes until I realized he meant it’s not a digital clock. I sad you can’t tell time can you? He said I was racist....

i was there in 08 i know exactly what you mean!!

its the main reason i have not yet gone on to grad school or law school, i dunno if i can keep from strangling motherfuckers for 2-3 more years of that shit.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top