Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2002 10:30:40 PM EDT
Hello everyone,

I am glad the board is back up!  

Well here is the question.  The other night I get home from Home Depot and pull in front of the ole homestead in a friends car.  As we are parking we notice 2 cars comming around the corner without any headlights.  As the cars get closer I notice that there are 2 patrol cars pulling down the street.  ( I have never seen a police car on this street, ever) One looks like a city amd the other a sheriff.  Well they slow down bigtime next to my buddy and I but continue on.  The neighbor across the street just pulled in as well.  He and I meet in the middle of the street and ask each other what that was about.  We both continue to watch.

The officers pull down the street, stop, get out and walk about 4 houses back up our way.  The one goes to the front door and the other starts looking in the windows.  It seemed like the one officer rang the doorbell or something, as he waited there.  They both kind of poked around the front of the house for a few minutes.  They then walked down the street, got in their cars and left, again, without headlights.

What could they have been doing?  Trying to serve a summons or something is my guess.  Any thoughts would be great.  I am just curious.  Neither myself or the neighbor ever really see the guy who lives there and both agreed to keep this to ourselves for now.

Defcon
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 10:55:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top