Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2002 5:48:21 PM EDT
I paid $1000 for this rifle and was wandering what you guys thought of the deal.  It is  serial #127xxx, has "Colt SP-1" on the lower. The upper has a  "c  m"  on it just below the rear sight,  It has bird cage and bayo lug,    and no forward assist,  appears to be in very good condition.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
That's about the right price... bordering on a good price.  They avg. $1100 in good shape.

Where did ya get it at?
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
purchased at the Pawn shop on Ruff Snow dr.  they were  asking $1300...
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I need to spend a little more time around the area pawn shops.
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a great price.  They were good rifles.  Serial # suggests it is a Colt Industries.  It will last a long time, and with care, can be used for far longer than you would ever think possible.  Take it jackrabbit hunting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top