Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 7:50:06 PM EDT
MSNBC reporting Reno collapsed after 45 minutes at the podium in Rochester NY. MSNBC states she is now at a local hospital conscious and alert.

I hate when bad things happen to people but....

Maybe she's a no go for Fla Gov.

Sherm
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Again?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#2]
When was the last time?

You can't collapse and hold public office.

It just doesn't look right.

If you collapse after choking on a pretzel though...
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
When was the last time?
View Quote

I believe it was about 3 posts below yours.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah... I mean that just totally screwed Bob Dole.... maybe we'll see Reno doing Pepsi commercials with Britney Spears soon. One can only hope. [:D]
View Quote

Or maybe she'll be doing Viagara commercial with Bob Dole.  "... my little blue friend..."

Janet and Bob both took the pills, then gaze into each other's eyes...

OH MY GOD!  I AM BLIND!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#6]

You can't collapse and hold public office.

It just doesn't look right.
View Quote

Don't you remember Gerald Ford ? D'OH![:D]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate to see bad things happen to people also but it was pretty hard to not be somewhat joyous when I saw here collapse on the news this evening. Seems to me that she should really reconsider being involved in politics. Not only is there a question of her mental health being stable for any long period of time, but know also the question needs to arise about her physical health. Maybe this will give the leverage that needs to be applied for her to stop being involved in messing up our country.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:59:33 AM EDT
[#9]
MSNBC reporting Reno collapsed after 45 minutes at the podium in Rochester NY. MSNBC states she is now at a local hospital conscious and alert.
View Quote

Too Bad...So Sad.[IMG]http://www.minorannoyance.net/~spin/Smilies/otn/happy/11zwinky.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 1/31/2002 2:51:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I want her to get well so Jeb can stomp her in the Florida governor's race for more public repudiation of the whole Klintonista mess.  If she is unable to continue and Jeb wins Florida again, we will have to listen to the Dems whine, wail, and gnash their teeth saying they were robbed again.  "If Janet was running, Jeb could not have won...", etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 3:38:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Janet Reno,
U.S. Attorney General:

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. Prohibition of private firearms is the goal."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top