Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 11:07:38 PM EDT
Yeah, I know, it came out 10 years ago.  I'm slow.

Meh.

I hated Megan Fox in it.

During the fighting sequences I couldn't tell what was going on.

It was long and I fell asleep.

Some lady's kids kept making machine gun noises during the dull parts until I jumped the seats and laid into em, nice and loud.

To whom do I need to speak to get my $7 back?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 1:21:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Why would you do that to your parents?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 1:27:46 AM EDT
[#2]
$7?? damn ours are like $9.50. $7 is the good ol days
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#3]
i was  lucky only paid $3 to see it. got to love base theater and the $1 movies every tuesday.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:32:59 AM EDT
[#4]

You've already taken them to see the new Star Trek and Terminator movies.  Right?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:35:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Uh, dude?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:40:54 AM EDT
[#6]
After all the reviews you could have read here on Arfcom you still went and saw it? I have no pity for you, sorry.

I personally enjoyed the movie. It was long, and felt a tad rushed (like they took the scripts for 2 and 3 and mashed them together for one massive movie...) at points.

I tell people now, if they want to see it: If you dug the first movie you will likely enjoy this one. If you didn't like the first one very much, you will not like this one.

I do think they improved the fighting a lot over the first one. Far less confusion for whatever reason. I'm looking forward to seeing it again on Blu Ray.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top