Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 7:38:07 AM EDT
Ok, will post the poll shortly, but who would you vote for in the 2012 presidential elections.
Obama
Palin
Perry
Jindal

-
fwiw, I highly suspect that one of those (R) will end up being on the ticket - abet possibly as vp.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#1]
ibtp
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Whoever the major candidate is opposing Obama.

_MaH
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Whoever the major candidate is opposing Obama.

_MaH

THIS, but I hope it's Perry.  However, I seriously doubt someone from Texas will be elected POTUS within the next quarter century.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Out of your selections, probably Jindal.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#5]
MSM fawning the annointed one and fellow party operatives (Literally bending over backwards spewing mis information and bold faced lies to keep the democrats in power).

]Prolonged recession sliding into a depression, in this case government induced due to suppression of the economy and high taxes.

Widespread votor fraud with ACORN at the center.  Many states will attempt to fight this but will be stymied by the federal government, federally funded ACORN lawyers, and by the votor rights act.

Widespread disenchantment with the voting process.

Growing anger in the populace over increasing poverty, hopelessness, Obama's failed promises, with more and more public disturbances in urban areas (riots)

Increasing violence, and the government exclusively focusing on so called right wing extremists who will actually have little if anything to do with the violence.  Tea baggers, conservative bloggers, those who dare to question will be accused of hate crimes under the new Anti Gay descrimination laws.

Not related to the election, but I forsee a growing antisemitism as jewish americans start to desert the obama bandwagon over his treatment of isreal.[/li]
[/ul]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Whomever can actually win. I don't think any of the R's on the list can actually do it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll pass.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:52:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Too be honest I saw Palin as a good VP only.  I dont think she is strong enough to be president.  She also seems to be a lightning rod for the liberals, which is not conducive to being a good and effective executive.

It is too early the really tell.  I would say Jindal seems to be the best all round candidate.  You did not include Romny.  He is also a poor candidate, because he is a Morman which generates controversy, and because I consider him weak.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll pass.

Me too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:53:41 AM EDT
[#10]
It's way too soon to predict who will be on the tickets.

For example, Jindal and Palin could share a ticket.

Also Romney could be the frontrunner if the elections were today.

...and whether you like  him or not the list is not complete without Ron Paul.

The direction that the economy takes along with world events (read North Korea, Iran, A-stan et,al) between now and 2012 will determine what we are looking for in a POTUS next time around.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll pass.

Me too.

Me three - fuck it...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Ron Paul will be extremely old for POTUS by 2012... and the dems will bash him saying "he's gunna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:05:31 AM EDT
[#13]
I disliked Perry in the past, but since Obama was elected, Perry's speeches and leadership have forced me to moved him up a few notches on my list.  Jindal would be great if he was a little more personable.  You have to be one hell of a leader to fix Louisiana.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:08:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Of those choices, Palin.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#15]
RON Paul
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Anybody who runs against odumbo.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Perry must be getting traction, the MSM has started attacking him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#18]
If Jindal is the Republican nominee, I'll be staying home or voting 3rd party.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Way too early to tell. I will say that unless Obama fucks up and unless we get out and do something about it this time we will lose again. We have got to organize and work at it starting last November if we hope to win.

Luckily I am fairly certain Obama will blow it. But if things continue they way they are now on our side and with him we'll lose
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Yeah, Jindal is not going to see my vote.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:17:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?
Weak little sissy who criticized people speaking out against Obama. Was involved in an exorcism. That alone will bar you from getting my vote.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#23]
MEGATRON...... why vote for the lesser of two evils?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?

1.  Jindal to Cheney: Lay off Obama

2.  Not ready for primetime

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#25]
There is no way in hell Palin can get elected.

I am not saying that I don't like her but those are the facts as they stand, unless the MSM wants to change their ways.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Reagan
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Perry
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Perry is at the top of my list because hes been the chief executive of this great state for quite some time and seen Texas through all of the crap of the last couple years.  I know jindal has done alot for LA, and he may have the extra edge (read as not a an old white guy) to negate some of the hype of obama "continuing to make history".  I think Palin's chances have been fucked by the smear campaign of the 08 election.  

And as always, FUCK OBAMA

ETA: I kinda in the back of my mind hope Perry doesnt run, because he'd be a great President for the Republic of Texas if the fecal matter does hit the occilating air mover.  

ETA2: I think Palin does have a chance if she can pull an absoloute 180 in her MSM image, but unfortunatly i find that pretty unlikely due to the continual fellating of the Obama cock by the MSM.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Unless there appears a candidate who is running on a true liberty/low taxes/small government platform, I won't vote.  For too long I've given my support to the least offensive candidate.  No more.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:41:43 AM EDT
[#30]
paul
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top