Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 1:02:24 PM EDT
Gotta order up a single point sling tonight, gotta be able to attach it to an uncle mikes heavy duty QD setup.

I was looking at the SKD PIG slider, they have a bungee and a non-bungee version...which is better?

Anything else I should look at?  I'd prefer padding.  Will be used in a carbine course.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the Gear Sector ASP.

No padding, however.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
single point slings are great for transitions and kinda blow for everything else except retention.

Take a look at savvysniper

this design goes easily from single-point to two-point and back with an easy to use
adjuster in two-point mode like a Vickers sling.

Basically the best of both worlds.......

just thought I'd throw it out as its a great piece of gear that is going to become very popular
as people hear about it, and its reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]
BFG padded UDC with bungee

the bungee is not bounce up and knock out your grill bungee but more of a shock isolation bungee.

Tell them you want the extra piece so it can strap through youe swivel. You're good to go.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
northeastactical.com
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
single point slings are great for transitions and kinda blow for everything else except retention.

Take a look at savvysniper

this design goes easily from single-point to two-point and back with an easy to use
adjuster in two-point mode like a Vickers sling.

Basically the best of both worlds.......

just thought I'd throw it out as its a great piece of gear that is going to become very popular
as people hear about it, and its reasonably priced.

I have all my slings on QD points, so I can easily swap out my single point for a two point.  Of course it requires a seperate sling, but I'll select the appropriate sling for what I am doing.  

Plus, when I run a 2 point, I run it from the stock, not where a single point would attach.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Magpul MS2 FTW
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I like my blackhawk!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I use the MS2, oretty nice if you can find one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Gear Sector
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#11]
single point slings flop around too much for me
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#12]
for the $ caa   25 bucks shipped!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Gear Sector
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Ive got two Troys, tan in color.

The new one from Magpul looks pretty nice. Expensive but nice.
Magpul MS2 Multi Mission Sling

ETA: These are convertible from Single point to Two point.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

single point slings flop around too much for me
and I always end up getting hit in the balls.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a Gear Sector and like it ok. I don't have much to compare it to though as I only have this one sling. I use QD attachments. I will say that as a company Gear Sector has the out and out best customer service I may have ever experienced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top