Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2002 8:05:55 PM EDT
split a case of ammoman's Lake City 55 Grain that comes loose in the ammo can - $100 rounds for $177

http://www.ammoman.com/webstore_223.htm

Look at the bottom of the page

We each get 500 rounds, each pay $89.50
Flip a coin to see who gets to keep the ammo can.

Meet at a place convenient for the both of us.

I can buy the ammo, just need a partner to agree to buy up the other 500 rounds. Cash on delivery.

I'm in Irvine area.

Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#1]
If I still lived in Lake Forest, I would. [;D] Hey its the thought that counts. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 1/9 twist barrel.  You sure you don't want the ss109?  PS, how close are you to the 5 or 405 freeway?
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 8:47:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in Lake Forest. But I don't have any need for the ammo right now, and I'm kinda strapped for cash as it is. [:(]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Aliso Viejo -  I thought about asking if anyone wanted to split a case of the green tip and a case of the 55gr lake city, but can only afford half a case. . . . so its the 55gr. that I'd want.

thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, I'm in N. Orange County.

But if you buy some, be sure to bring it to the next So. Cal AR15.com shoot & BBQ:

[url] www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=75586 [/url]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm in N. Orange County.

View Quote

You can't trust those N. Orange County, I mean who in their right mind will live next to L.A. County. This guy is obviously nuts. He probably like them .50BMG that Feinstein and Perata is about to ban cause they are so evil. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You can't trust those N. Orange
View Quote

North Orange county is practically the ghetto. If you speak spanish and dont mind being jumped-in everytime you move to a new neighboorhood I guess it's okay....
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#8]
We're not crazy, but some of us are Mad! So when are going to make it to one of our shoots?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can't trust those N. Orange
View Quote

North Orange county is practically the ghetto. If you speak spanish and dont mind being jumped-in everytime you move to a new neighboorhood I guess it's okay....
View Quote

I suppose that's mostly true, but there's not much in the way of ghettos here in Yorba Linda.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 12:27:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 2:11:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Who's gonna count the loose ammo? [;)]
View Quote

Just a thought, but you could weight it.  Should be accurate and quick.
Be subtle about this though.  Two rough looking (I asume all AR15 guys are), meeting in a neutral location, weighing product and exchanging money is more than probable cause.  LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top