Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:49:48 AM EDT
This is going to be a ramble, so sorry for the way it is written?
So I married my wife “C” 13 years ago, We had dated a few years prior, She is the oops of the family. So that makes her basically a only child, with 14 years difference between her and the next youngest!   As a funny ha, ha,   I am the third Mike that she and her Sisters have married or had as a Significant other!  

I meet the parents(wonderful people, John was a WW2 Explosive/Demo  Navy Vet and managed a Stone Quarry for 40 some years, Connie is/was a Stay at Home Wife/Mother), the oldest sister ”T” passed away a year or so after my wife was born, so never meet her. The Middle Bitch, ”R”  , lived in CO south of Denver, on a Homestead, with no home(a GP Tent), no Well and Mike living in Denver “working”!  The next youngest “A”  is okay, divorced twice(1st was a Mike who couldn't keep his willy at home and the 2nd was just a turd{6'8" Loudmouth, bully, who never grew up}, 2 kids has a good job and a small company she runs with 2 others.  I know now way they didn't speak of her

I never meet the bitch until our wedding  and I was basically told that she was threatened to either be there or it was over?  She shows up with her family and her kids Daddy.  I worked with youth at the time and tried to be friendly to the kids and the oldest boy (3-4) says I don’t have to talk to honkies!   I should have known right then, this was  screwed, but it was my wedding day so whatever!
 Never heard   or saw them again, other than random letters stating that since she is not there, we had better make sure we help the parents as they are older and need help around the family house/farm.  

Well about 5 years ago when we get a call from her saying she wants to come back to IN, as the Dick has left them on the mountain and they had nothing left!  Now, I was raised to take care of your own and I along with my 70 plus In-laws drove 22 +Hrs to CO from IN to get them!  On the way I was told that basically 25G in loans was gone and the Feds/state were going after the land they supposedly owned?  
 Seems that Mikey didn’t like .gov taking his and only worked under the table.  None of the kids had any formal education, modern medical treatment and had only periodical outside contact?  We loaded what little she wanted to bring, along with the kids and came back to IN.  On the trip she started in on how bad the Republicans were screwing up things.   How the churches were full of hypocrites/molester.  I told her that  it was funny that you just got picked up by 3 Catholics and I have voted for the Evil republicans since Reagan!  We told her that the family had rent a small place,  paid the rent for 3 mths and everybody had 2 newer outfits, toys for the kids and a week worth of food! We have friends who work in the Workforce Development and had an   initial meeting set up.   No questions asked, until you get on your feet!     I was told that it would not be necessary as she would have a job with in the week and  she would sell everything to get a place?

Fast forward 6 mths and  Mike has changed his mind and wants his family back and will pay the In-laws back?  She loads the kids up on Greyhound and leaves for Denver.  Within 5 mths, she calls again, same thing, except it was physical and He did the whole “ I don’t want to have a family anymore as you are a drain on my lifestyle”, so get out Bitch-slap!  She and her 4 kids move in to her parents house and she basically tells them I am not putting my kids in school, I need you to watch them 5-6 days a week, while I go and “work in the City” for 8-10 hrs a day and oh’, can I have your car?  

This goes on for about a year the In-laws health is going south.  There are multiple encounters over kids behavior,her throwing down the racial card her having something to do when there is a family function(birthdays, holidays, etc…)   and my wife and the next youngest sister corner her and lay into her with the you are Killing the parents  and they are at a point where they can’t do it anymore!  She basically tells them to fuck off and she will be out in a week?  

6 weeks later she is still there and the Mother in law, who has been on the “bitches” side, says enough is enough, get the hell out and get a fucking life!  She still is bitchy, but has been making it, I guess, down in a neighborhood, not quite ghetto, but cheap.
Well yesterday, we get a note saying,  “Thanks for Helping me get kicked out of mom and dad’s house. It was a great gift  “R”

The In-laws are seeing this note of “thanks for helping me get my life back on tract, but I along with the wife/sister as another FUCK YOU for ruining my life?  Thanks for the vent?  
PS: Anybody looking to hook up with a late 40’s bitch, with no front teeth, and 4  kids.  I could hook you up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Well that was a pain in the ass to read for such a simple answer.

Stop caring.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

PS: Anybody looking to hook up with a late 40’s bitch, with no front teeth, and 4  kids.  I could hook you up

No front teeth you say? hmmm....PM me.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:00:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude, you're gonna need to edit that. At least block it up into paragraphs, my brain hurts after reading that mess.

It sounds like your problem is solved, just don't speak to the bitch again. Just to clarify, what are you and your wife's family's ethnicities. That was a bit ambiguous.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#4]
There's no way we "R" going to "B" reading that massive block of text.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#5]
That was the hardest thing to read EVER on arfcom. I had to highlight the sentences.

Sounds to me like I would say "fuck it"
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:08:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That was the hardest thing to read EVER on arfcom. I had to highlight the sentences.

Lol, that's what I did to read it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:08:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Who the fuck said you can't chose your family.....drop her out of your life and pretend she's dead!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:08:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I had it written up and when i posted it over here, it bunched up? Still working the bugs out here?   Wife family is English/German, Mine is American(some of this, some of that)?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dude, you're gonna need to edit that. At least block it up into paragraphs, my brain hurts after reading that mess.

It sounds like your problem is solved, just don't speak to the bitch again. Just to clarify, what are you and your wife's family's ethnicities. That was a bit ambiguous.

+1

Are they honkies or crackers?

My head hurts going to lay down
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:13:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I give you a 7, maybe a 9 if you post pics of said bitch....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:37:04 AM EDT
[#13]
I gave up mid-second-sentence.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I believe in taking care of my own too, unless they are trying to
undermine my good intentions. When that happens they can go fuck
themselves. I would eject this snaggle toothed bitch from your lives.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#16]
thanks for editing.. Much easier to read.. Tell the bitch to FOAD. move on.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
thanks for editing.. Much easier to read.. Tell the bitch to FOAD. move on.

This
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top