Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 9:08:58 PM EDT
This is a joke right?

It's seems to be a rip off of Reno 911. Goofy characters that are nothing but stereotypes and lots of obviously pulled punches.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#1]
its fake. i had to double check when they tried to repo this dudes truck at a bar, and the guys friends came out, an asian, a mexican, a black guy, a woman in a wheelchair etc and the fight that resulted seemed staged.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never watched it before, nothing was on so I thought I would check it out. I thought this TruTV channel was a reality stuff, but when I started watching it things didn't add up.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I have never watched it before, nothing was on so I thought I would check it out. I thought this TruTV channel was a reality stuff, but when I started watching it things didn't add up.

At the intro, there's a little disclaimer that says everything is "reenacted"

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Seemed fake and read that it was online. The scene where they went into the with the D&D nerds was good though.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]
If I want to see ugly white  trash fatsos slap at each other like that I can see it live at Walmart.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]
It's the "pro-wrestling" of repo shows....

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought it was like "DOG" jsut with the repo guys..what a joke.  Now i find it is fake makes me feel a little better at least.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

At the intro, there's a little disclaimer that says everything is "reenacted"

Missed the beginning.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#9]
At first, I just dismissed it as a shitty, staged show.  Obviously it's fake.  Remember the episode where the big fucker was driving with a new BMW on the hook, he took acorner too fast and the BMW rolled?  The "street" was obviously in an industrial area (no traffic), the "cameraman" just happened to be in the back seat of the Bimmer and was hurt, and no cops were ever called?

Once you get a grip that it IS fake, it's actually funny as hell.  Just take it for what it is, and laugh at the characters.  What's really funny is when the big one gets a gun pulled on him and Mr. Badass runs like a little girl.

You gotta admit that the huge, morbidly obese "female" with the piercings and pigtails sticking straight-up is, without a doubt, the UGLIEST beast I have ever seen, bar none.

I really like the show now, just because of the comic relief.  It's got everything......White trash, major Latino trash, guns, pepper spray, nice cars, wrecks, violence, wreckers, people having spazzes, tasers, chicks that look like whores, flashing lights, really ugly chicks, crazy Steroid-Man, it's got it all!!!!

Just take it for what it is.
Top Top