Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:21:30 PM EDT
The wife and I purchased a new car on Saturday See this Thread

The wife drove the car to work and some limp dick, cocksucking, communist Obongo worshiping liberal, fudge packing, DU loving, ass bandit homo has already scratched fucking the hood!!! JHC can't people keep their jizz infested, filthy dick beaters off of other peoples stuff!! I'd like to find the little pole smoking, salad tossing mental midget, rip their raisin sized testicles off and feed em to them. Then beat the shit out of the parents for procreating there-by producing such a cum guzzling, pickle smooching nancy boy!!!!!!!!!! FUCK I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

They are not big but they are deep.

edited to add pics.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:22:55 PM EDT
[#1]
9.5/10
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#2]
that sucks dude - from one bimmer owner to another.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:25:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, seriously, don't hold it in, it's not healthy. You need to vent.

And yes, people fucking suck
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Uh, it's a fucking car.  It's a depreciating asset.  When you put it out in the real world, things happen to it.  If you don't want it scratched, dented, or chipped, leave it at home.

That said, I buy used beaters.  I let somebody else do my depreciating for me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Pics of the scratch needed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice!

Short, sweet, and full of win. 9/10.

Sorry to hear about your car.  There's probably enough clear to have it buffed out, unless it was absolutely keyed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Uh, it's a fucking car.  It's a depreciating asset.  When you put it out in the real world, things happen to it.  If you don't want it scratched, dented, or chipped, leave it at home.

Hold on to your hats folks..... Many more like this on the way.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#8]
heh some douche drug his mirror down the side of my car Saturday.

thought it was just a wiped clean streak but the sun hit it Sunday and I was like damn that sucks. one more dent in my car.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's not the scratch so much aas the fact that they touched the car. She was parked away from the other cars. Someone went out of their way to scratch the car.

I'll see about getting a picture of the scratches. I've already tried to polish them out. They lightened up a bit but it is through the clear coat.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hold on to your hats folks..... Many more like this on the way.

I'm not saying that fucking with somebody else's stuff is okay, that's not how I get down, but it's a pretty predictable result any time you put your pride and joy out there with slobs who don't give a shit.  My ride has rust, scratches, scrapes, dings, and dents all over it.  Slam your door open into it, run the shopping car into it, I really don't care.  My shit is so old it's already at the bottom of depreciation.  It's only gonna get more valuable as it ages.  If you want your shit to stay nice, keep it at home.  When you put it in the real world, real world damage happens.  Sorry, but that's how it is.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I had some ass-clown put their groceries on top of my trunk and drag them off. It was a day after a rainstorm so there was some dirt and waterspots on the car. I was livid.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I felt your pain.

However, very similar to Pulp Fiction rant.

8/10
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not the scratch so much aas the fact that they touched the car. She was parked away from the other cars. Someone went out of their way to scratch the car.

I'll see about getting a picture of the scratches. I've already tried to polish them out. They lightened up a bit but it is through the clear coat.

Parking far away shows dickheads exactly which car to fuck with for maximum sadistic pleasure.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The wife and I purchased a new car on Saturday See this Thread

The wife drove the car to work and some limp dick, cocksucking, communist Obongo worshiping liberal, fudge packing, DU loving, ass bandit homo has already scratched fucking the hood!!! JHC can't people keep their jizz infested, filthy dick beaters off of other peoples stuff!! I'd like to find the little pole smoking, salad tossing mental midget, rip their raisin sized testicles off and feed to them. Then beat the shit out of the parents for procreating there-by producing such a cum guzzling, pickle smooching nancy boy!!!!!!!!!! FUCK I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a good rant!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#15]
One reason why I love driving an old beat up car, I don't have to worry about it.  If someone scratches it or hits it with their door, I don't need to have a conniption.  

ETA:  That Mustang was cherry, sorry it got scratched.  I'd be livid too.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Mrs.Damascus knifemaker here, STFU. Thank you for your time
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I felt your pain.

However, very similar to Pulp Fiction rant.

8/10

Meh... I like pulp fiction.  9/10 for mild profanities
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate car scratches, I went crazy when someone drew an "X" in the hood of my mustang in high school.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#20]
That sucks man.
My wife's car used to get fucked with at work.
Nails in tires, dents with the rock still laying there , keyed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll say!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, now that the cherry's knocked off it, you can drive it without a crown royal bag on each hand and can park places that don't require sturdy boots and an ample supply of water to reach from the store.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#24]
This is just one of the reasons that I prefer to drive old cars. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the paint job on my vehicles. You definitely don't want to box me in or park too close to my doors.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#25]
You could have someone try to polish that out. It probably wouldent get rid of it completely but it would make it much smaller. It looks accidental to me but I could be wrong.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You could have someone try to polish that out. It probably wouldent get rid of it completely but it would make it much smaller. It looks accidental to me but I could be wrong.

How could that happen accidentally?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#27]
It would not be any trouble to touch that up and make it virtually invisible as the damage doesn't appear to be in the metalflake coat.  A few drops of catalyzed urethane clearcoat

applied with a toothpick,  let it set up and fully cure for a few days, block it down, buff it out,  no problem.

CJ
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Don't screw around with it yourself.  Find a good detailer and they will buff that out.  You'll never know that it was there.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/gmtmaster/super_retard_stfu.jpg

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Maybe you can try that stuff billy mays sells that gets rid of scratches.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Don't screw around with it yourself.  Find a good detailer and they will buff that out.  You'll never know that it was there.

They are deeper then they look.The dealer came to pick up the S2000 we traded in and said they would work on it when my takes the car in to have a wrinkled stripe replaced.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:24:19 PM EDT
[#34]
9/10.  Good job.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Meguiar's Scratch X should get that out.
Someone, apparently slid all the way across my brother's hood...
It might take a few applications, depending on how deep it is.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Already used it, the pics are after the Scratch X.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#37]
We have a 1987 Mercedes 420 SEL.  The hood ornament stayed on for over 20 fucking years by itself until some fucking little punk decided he wanted it and broke it off while my son was in school.  I would have broken both that fucker's hands if I had caught him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bummer...me an my bro worked on his car for a couple hours to knock the scratches down.
I like Scratch X because the abrasives in it dissipate into a polish...no "webbing". But, because the abrasives dissipate, it doesn't have much cutting action. It's really meant as a swirl remover/polish.
You might consider something with more cutting action(I like the 3M line) or keep reapplying the Scratch X.
From the looks, at least it didn't make it through the clear coat.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Might be a good time for a rattle-can camo job.  My 67 F150 looks pretty sharp that way.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Dude, I read the post about the new car. I hoped it wasn't that one when I saw the thread title but it was.

Of course there will be a lot of jerks that post crap like "oh STFU" and the like, but it's because they are jealous most probably (and probably the same mentality as the person that scratched it)

SUCKS
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Might be a good time for a rattle-can camo job.  My 67 F150 looks pretty sharp that way.

It would be cool until the wife saw it
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
One reason why I love driving an old beat up car, I don't have to worry about it.  If someone scratches it or hits it with their door, I don't need to have a conniption.  

ETA:  That Mustang was cherry, sorry it got scratched.  I'd be livid too.  

I agree.
I pay cash, and keep it cheap.

I think about getting something like an M3, and then I see how my girlfriend reacts when she gets a scratch on her car. I wouldn't be able to handle it. If I came out of the store, and sawa  big assed dent in my door, I would have to taste blood.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#43]
I could buff that out.  With the right equipment, products, and technique, you can too.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#44]
machine glaze from napa and a cotton rag will take that little scratch out in about 60 seconds.    I hate to break this to you but can you picture the day when that piece of plastic machinery will be in the junk yard waiting on the crusher.  I like nice things and take care of my investments but that little scratch isnt worth all the drama.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
machine glaze from napa and a cotton rag will take that little scratch out in about 60 seconds.    I hate to break this to you but can you picture the day when that piece of plastic machinery will be in the junk yard waiting on the crusher.  I like nice things and take care of my investments but that little scratch isnt worth all the drama.  

It's not the scratch as much as we got the car on Saturday and some asshat has already scratched it. The new hasn't even worn off yet. JHC read the whole thread.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Yeah, i gave up on keeping assholes from fucking my cars up.  Every time I got a car with a decent paint job, and tried to keep people's dickbeaters off of it, seemed like that was when I got them.

Within a week of getting a new (or to me) car, I guarantee that I would have gotten at least 1 door ding, and 1 lean/brush-by scratch, no matter where the fuck I parked.  Hell, I could park in the middle of damn nowhere, and some asshole would always park next to me, and really fucking close.  I wouldn't take up more than my one space, but hell....they couldn't park a couple spots away?

People are such assholes.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#47]
This thread actually made me get up and walk outside in my slippers to find what I used this weekend. Someone's dog went all down both side of my wife's Envoy and left assloads of scratches. Did a little research and ended up getting Quixx at Wal-Mart. Used it this past weekend and I must say I was impressed with the results.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:18:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

what would you recommend?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bummer...me an my bro worked on his car for a couple hours to knock the scratches down.
I like Scratch X because the abrasives in it dissipate into a polish...no "webbing". But, because the abrasives dissipate, it doesn't have much cutting action. It's really meant as a swirl remover/polish.
You might consider something with more cutting action(I like the 3M line) or keep reapplying the Scratch X.
From the looks, at least it didn't make it through the clear coat.

No human can generate the friction needed to remove scratches. Scratch X is a joke. I have seen good waxes fill scratches better than it. You need someone who can use a machine polisher to take that out.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:21:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This thread actually made me get up and walk outside in my slippers to find what I used this weekend. Someone's dog went all down both side of my wife's Envoy and left assloads of scratches. Did a little research and ended up getting Quixx at Wal-Mart. Used it this past weekend and I must say I was impressed with the results.

Thanks for the info. I'll pick some up for future use.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top