Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/15/2009 3:10:32 PM EDT
She's still learning her fundamentals, but is doing a good job being safe.

She's hitting paper 7-8/10 @ 10 yds...not too bad for a 7 yr old.

She shooting a Sig Mosquito.  She already refers to it as "my gun".

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome. There is hope.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice man, I'm glad she is not being fed the usual bull%@#!  that guns kill people and that nonsense
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]

sweet! looks like fun. I cant wait till my are old enough to go shooting.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice pics.

Cute young lady.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome job dad.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#6]
That made my day. Very cool.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Awesome
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#8]
That's a pretty nice "starter gun".

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Cute kid and good for you.  She'll know an important life skill that a lot of her peers won't.  I taught one of my friends the basics of shooting and while she isn't a gun nut, she now has her little "rapist pistol" in case something bad happens.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't let her around Letterman.

J/K

Man I remember when my daughters were her age and going to the range. Special time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Good job. Hopefully she'll pass it on.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#12]
These are the times I look forward to when my little one gets older. Nice pics and thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:24:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#14]
She need's a 10/22

very nice OP
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thanks.

This pistol has about 1500 rds through it and will now function pretty well even with garbage ammo.

She was running Remington Thunderbolts through it.  She shot 200 rds with only 2 failures... 1 FTE and 1 FTF.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Good job dad.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

J/K

Man I remember when my daughters were her age and going to the range. Special time.

ilol'd
nice job dad. i started my kids very young and now they are in their late teens and very proficient and capable. they argue over who gets my guns when i kick the bucket....but that's not gonna be for awhile

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Awesome. There is hope.

Indeed. A sincere "thank you" for bringing her up right!
The lessons that she learns with you at the range will last her a lifetime.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks, Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Nice work Dad! Cute kid too. My girls were big into shooting until they turned 13 and then..............Take it while you can get it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

I'm getting my soon-to-be 5 year-old daughter started on a Crosman Pumpmaster 760 this summer.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:52:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#24]
first I was like

then i was like

you should be

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Pictures of success.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:00:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Great job Dad!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#27]

This one is 5 yrs old, he's eager but he's not quite ready to handle firearms yet...

This one is 1 1/2 yrs and you can see from the pic that he thinks he's ready!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#28]
That's my daughter in 4 more years. Even looks like her. :)
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#29]
I got bad news for you.  It IS her gun now.   Accept the reality & go buy a different one for yourself.
Its a small price to pay.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#30]
She has a look of determination on her face.

Keep up the good work Bubba.

In 9 years when her date comes to pick her up, you won't be the one cleaning the gun on the kitchen table, it'll be her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I got bad news for you.  It IS her gun now.   Accept the reality & go buy a different one for yourself.
Its a small price to pay.  

That's fine.  

I bought it with her in mind anyway!

Ultimately, all of my guns will be divided amonst my kids.  Hopefully they'll appreciate them.

Each kid will be getting a Bushmaster AR15, some other EBR's, a Fudd huntilng rifle each, .22's, a little bit of C&R stuff and lots of handguns.  They'll be set, including lots of mags/ammo.  

Hopefully they'll all take an interest in it.  I'm about 100% sure my 5 yr old son will be, and my daughter, of course, is already hooked.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#32]
I saw some little 7-9 year old girl shooting a P22 a while back.  Took me by surprise since I though she was a teenager from a distance.  Those pistols sure don't fit well in my hands, but they seem perfect trainers for kids.

That's really cool.  Wish I had that kind of opportunity when I was her age.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#33]
great pics

looks like you've got a great family
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Nice, hope mine is just as eager when he is ready.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Fine looking kids!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Which CZ did you have out there?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Good God, she's absolutely adorable  

How awesome you must feel !  I'm so envious.  

Good job Dad !

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#38]
You should be proud.

Cute kids!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

This pistol has about 1500 rds through it and will now function pretty well even with garbage ammo.

She was running Remington Thunderbolts through it.  She shot 200 rds with only 2 failures... 1 FTE and 1 FTF.

Same here mine runs great with Thunderbolt crap.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Double tap of beer for ya!!

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Looks like you had a good day
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Which CZ did you have out there?

The CZ is a 75BD Police

A better look...

Quoted:
Good God, she's absolutely adorable  

How awesome you must feel !  I'm so envious.  

Good job Dad !

Thanks.  Yes...I'm very fortunate.  I have awesome kids!  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:38:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Awesome. Doing what every dad out there should be.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:55:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Nice work dad!

My son has claimed my suppressed P22.  He's 9.  We went out over the weekend and he ran an entire Fed 550 value pack through it.  He loads his own magazines, the whole 9 yards.  He was mad I only brought 1 box of ammo.  

So, I let him drive home.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:00:54 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

:+yyNNNNNdys:                              
                                                     `odNmdhhhhhhdmmNNo:                          
                 -oyyyyyo+:-`                       -dMmhhhddmmmmddhddNMd-                        
               omNNmddmmmNNNNy:` `-/oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyNMhhhmmhso++oshmhhhmMd                        
             `oMNddmmmmddhhddmNNmNNNNNmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdhhmNs+///////hmhhhNM+                        
             /MMydy///+shdmdmmmmdhhyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdmmdyo+///+MhhhmMo                        
             oMNhy––––-:/smmhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddmhs/oNhhhNMo                        
             oMNhh/––-:odhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmdhhdMN-                        
             -mMdhho:+ddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddhdNM/                        
              `mMmhhdmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhddNMM/                          
               `dMNNmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdmMh`                        
                `MMNyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydddhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmMh                        
                /MMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydNNMMNNdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmM+                        
                yMmyyyyydmmmdhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymMMMMMMMMdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNN.                      
                MMhyyyyNMMMMMMmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymMMMMMMMMdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMm                      
                MMyyyyhMMMMMMMMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydNNMMMNdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMM-                      
               /MNyyyyyNMMMMMNdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhddhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmMy                      
               oMNyyyyyyhmmdhyyyyyyssssssoooooooosyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM:                    
               sNmyyyyyyyyyyyyhds+///shdmdy+::::::+oymdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmMN`                    
               NMhyyyyyyyyyyhdso/:::sMMMMMMNo::::::::ommhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmMm:                  `
               MMyyyyyyyyyyyM+::::::oNMMMMMm+::::::::/yNhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmMN+`                
              `MNyyyyyyyyyyyNo::::::/+ydmdyo+///////+odmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdNMy.                
             `sMdyyyyyyyyyyyhms+//++shhdhyyhhhhhyyhhdmdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhddhdNMN-              
            -mMmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhdmdds/:––––-:smyymmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmNNmmNMN:              
           /NMmhdmhyyyyhyyyyyyyyyyNyyo––––––––ymyymdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMMNmmm-              
           +hmmmMMNyyymNhyyyhyyyyydmyho––––––:mhyyMdhhhhhhhhhhhhhddhhhddhhmmdhmMd                  
                yMMmhdNmNhyhMyyyyyymdydy/::/oddyymmhhhhhhhhhhhmdhNmmhhNNmddNMNNMM:                
              -hMMmNmNdhdNmmmyyyyyyymdyyddddhyyymmhhhhhhhhhhhhdNNdhdNmNhdmmNNNMMs.                
            -hMMmyyyhhhhhhdmhyyyyyyyydmhyyyyhdmmdhyyyyhhhhhhhhhhdhhhhmdhhhhhhhmMN-                
          `yMMdyyyyyyyhhhhhdyyyyyyyyyyyhdmmmmmdhyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM:                
         :mMNhyyyyyyyhhhhhdMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdNM:              
        +MMdyyyyyyyhhhhhhdmMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhdhhhhhhhhhhdNM:              
       /MMhyyyyyddhhhhdmNMMMhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhNdhhhhhhhhhhdMM.            
       oMNyyyyyyyhmmNMMMmyMMdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhdNhhhhhhhhhhhNMo            
       oMMyyyyyyyyyhmMm/  hMNyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhNhhhhhhhhhhhmMM            
        /MMhyyyyyyyyyhmMm.oMMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyddddmmmmmmmmmmmNmhhhhhhhhhhhdMM-            
         :mMmyyyyyyyyyyhMM-MMhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyNdyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNMo            
           yMMmhyyyyyyyymMoyMmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydmyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNMo            
            .ymMNmdhhhhhNM/.MMdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyNdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNMo            
               +sdmMMMMMms  +MMhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM:            
                  `::::``    dMMyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhmmdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMMy            
                             `dMNyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhdmmdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdNMNs              
                              .dMNyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhdmmmmmdddhhhhhhddmNMMh`              
                               `oMNhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhdddmmmmmmmmmmMMo-                
                                 /NMhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM                  
                                  /NMdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM                  
                                   sMNyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM                  
                                   sMmyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhdhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM                  
                                   NMhyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhddddmmmmdhhhhhhhhhhhhhdMM                  
                                  +MNyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhdNMmmNMNdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmMs                  
                                  NMdyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhdNMy``.sMMmdhhhhhhhhhhhhhNMy                  
                                 :MMyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhdMMy`    /mMNdhhhhhhhhhhhmmMM:                  
                                 dMmyyyyyyyhhhhhhdNMN+`      .sMMNdhhhhhhhhhdhNMN                  
                                 MMdyyyyyhhhhhhdmMNy.          /sNMmhhhhhhhhhhdMM/                
                                 MMdhhhhhhhhhdmNNy:`             :dMNdhhhhhhhhhmMm                
                                 MMdhhhhhhhhhNMm-                 `/NMmhhhhhhhhdMM.                
                                 MMmhhhhhhhhhmMh`                   -mMmhhhhhhhhNMo                
                                 mMNdhhhhhhhhdNMd`                   /MMdhhhhhhhNMo                
                                 `NMNhhhhhhhhhdNMy`                   dMNhhhhhhhmMs                
                                  .NMNhhhhhhhhhdNMy`                  :MMdhhhhhhmMN                
                                   -NMmhhhhhhhhhdNMy                   dMmhhhhhhmMs                
                                    .dMNhhhhhhhhhdMM/                  oMNhNdhNdNMo                
                                 `.:smMmhhhhhhhhhhMMo                  +MMdMNmMNMN:                
                              `.+hNNmdhyyyhhhhhhhdMM+                   MNdmddhmo:                
                            `omMNmhyyyyyyyyhhhhddNNh`                   ::-`                      
                         `:yNMmdyyyyyyyyyyyhhdmNMN+                                                
                        `hMMNhyyyyyyyyyyyhhmNMNd/`                                                
                       /NMNNdyyydmdyyyyyhdNMd:`                                                    
                       MMNNmhyhmhyyyyyyhdNMd`                                                      
                       MMdmoshNdddhyyyhdNMm`                                                      
                       MMNNosNs//+sNddmMMd-                                                        
                       /hmMNdMy+ooymMMNN+                                                          
                          /hhMMNNNMms-                                                            
                             .––––-                                                    

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:41:56 AM EDT
[#46]
aww she's adorable, your a good dad and must be very proud!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:47:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Right on sir. Ive already had my four year old shooting my ar-15. Hats Off
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Cute kids, good job Dad.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:08:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

first I was like

then i was like

you should be

This!  Your little girl is full of WIN, thanks to you!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:25:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Awesome! My girl is 7 and although she may be ready, her Mom is going to be a different story!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top