Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 11:15:05 AM EDT
I was reading through the captions in the Picture thread, and one said "Mir...Still encouraging his supporters to peacefully protest"

What if he never wanted to win? What if his entire campaign was a clever rouse to get those who would dissent to show their true colors, so they could be "dealt with"

Anyone?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe, but who knows.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I stated in another thread a bit of tinfoil myself.

Ahmenijihad-lalalala won by 63.92%

63        .       92 %
6+3 = 9 , 9+2 = 11

9-11

9/11

Bring on the foil
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Well then apparently he's going to have to suppress the entire damn country.  These protests are massive in scale.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well then apparently he's going to have to suppress the entire damn country.  These protests are massive in scale.

but they (the Mullahs) control the media.

and with Obama controlling VoA and other assets which under normal conditions might assist the protestors, they will be kept incommunicado, and likely crushed.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I stated in another thread a bit of tinfoil myself.

Ahmenijihad-lalalala won by 63.92%

63        .       92 %
6+3 = 9 , 9+2 = 11

9-11

9/11

Bring on the foil

Just stop now, please before some idiot reads this and makes a documentary.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was reading through the captions in the Picture thread, and one said "Mir...Still encouraging his supporters to peacefully protest"

What if he never wanted to win? What if his entire campaign was a clever rouse to get those who would dissent to show their true colors, so they could be "dealt with"

Anyone?

That would make my face do this
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top